03.5 Blazin yellow MSP partout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gearbox etc

Please advise if you sold the gearbox already. I am lokking for one immediately. Even if your box is sold maybe you can hook me up with someone selling a good one.

^ tranny is sold man. I think there might be a couple more in the market area. Use the search button. It'll help narrow it down a bit.

so ya how about that caliper?

said you where going to ship it out on tuesday..... did you even ship it yet?

Are you selling any interior parts like the seats front and rear? Do you still have any of the turbo parts and or intercooler parts? Please hit me up..

Are you selling any interior parts like the seats front and rear? Do you still have any of the turbo parts and or intercooler parts? Please hit me up..

No turbo parts left from this thread but I do still have all the msp seats. The driver seat back is bent from the wreck but other than that there in great shape. You just need to swap backs and covers. $300 to get them out of my shop!

I read the list of sold items and unless I missed it you should still have the steering wheel. Got any close up pics of it?? How much??
Thank You

Do you have the strut assemblies still? If so, are the rear setups damaged? I'd be interested in front and rear, or just front if the rears are toast

There's also a list of parts I'm keeping for myself in the 1st post. Updated list of parts that have been sold:
Side markers, shift knob, washer kit, lower grill, door sills, headlight supports, ecu cover, DF inner wheel plastic cover, egr tube, cup holder, inside DR door handle, shift boot, Ebrake boot, turbo kit(rad+intercooler, rad brackets, turbo, wga, oil+coolent lines+ oil cooler, exhaust mani+shield, S+J pipe, hot+cold pipes, air box, BPV+hose, MSP ecu, ac condensor), PR door complete, rear strut hats, front A pillars, ENGINE, headlights, RB springs, climate controls, insturment cluster, wheel center caps, coolant reservior, engine harness, glove box cover, fog deletes, msp engine cover, R skirt, hood latch, msp pedals, dual cat, both O2 sensors, dash bezel, rear cross member, bumper cover, pass axle assm, bump stops, spare tire and cover, dipstick, DS jam sill, coilpacks+plug wires, DS rear caliper, DS front caliper, TRANNY, DS door, DS fender, 03.5 LIP,

Do you have the VTCS and VICS controller solenoids? They are the black plastic pieces that sit on a metal bracket on top of the intake manifold. I believe the OEM ones have a mitsubishi stamp on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back