00 C5 ls7 427 built heads/cam over 500whp 48k original miles! 30mpg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMPORTIMAGE

:
427 built ls7 vette, clk 500, jaguar...
I'm thinking about selling my 2000 C5. car was completely redone in 2007 with a ls7 factory block, forged internals, afr225 heads, cam, fast 90mm intake manifold, genuine c5 z06 wheels, brakes, koni shocks, z06 sway bars/links, z06 ti catback, american racing 3inch headers/x pipe, vararam intake kit, ron davis radiator + 160 thermostat, upgraded clutch/flywheel, aluminum driveshaft, 4.10 gears/rear end. Carbon fiber painted hood and lip spoiler, z06 grills, c6 shift boot and short shifter. The list of mods is HUGE and we have it well documented. We just installed the american racing headers, x pipe, vararam, retune by formato and new plugs only 2 months ago (which has only been driven about 250 miles since then) I have around 50k worth of receipts on this car it was tuned by formato and you can see its been well cared for. car is legally tinted for florida and has clear bra as well so no worries about rock chips! mileage on the car is appx 48,200. vin # is 1G1YY22G0Y5103377 clean history, no accidents. paint is in excellent condition, interior is great, driver seat has typical wear. tires are good, brakes are great (has slotted rotors, lines, fluid, hawk hps pads as well) i currently have an e55, clk500, and jaguar s type and am looking to sell this vehicle so i can put a down payment on a house. i know there is nothing out there for the money as nice as this car. Price for the vehicle is $30k but i will consider all reasonable offers. no trades, no tire kickers either :) car gets about 18mpg around town and 27-32mpg on highway even with 4.10 gears! puts down 503whp car is tuned conservative and i do have the dyno as well to back it up. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this car, its the cleanest, nicest vette for the money you can buy! i'd put my name on it.

pics of the car-
2ajxe0i.jpg

1079zyh.jpg

2dvtljd.jpg

j5e837.jpg

hrwlmp.jpg

p10de.jpg

contact info
239 540 6385
or email at sales@importimageonline.com

i may keep it, i was just seeing what money i could get for the car :) im sure it will strike someones fancy because you do not come across one of these everyday.

as far as selling, i dont need to sell any of the cars, i was just thinking of selling this, selling the clk, and getting a newer z06 or modded viper again.

i know i dont like it. my x gf drives it and has crappy credit, so i let her pay me for it.

the clk500 is the daily driver and the e55 as well...it hauls!
vette is the toy car that i have only driven about 1800 miles in 6 months.

yes the pics are 2 megabytes each i can send whatever pics you like to whatever provided email :)

near fort myers

i have had many people asking me what it will take to get this car out of my garage and into theirs...the answer? not a dollar under $27k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back