マツダ3MPS (Mazda3 MPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastMSP

:
Mazdaspeed Protege, Protege5, 350z(traded in), RX-8(sold)
109652.jpg

109653.jpg

109649.jpg

109650.jpg

109651.jpg

link

not sure if it's a repost :)

funny looking fog lights imo.

Mazda should've differentiate it more.

Looks like it has the optional lift kit. Rad!

The front end, especially the grill area, needs some work. Just looks to similar to the regular 3...needs to look meaner. Although, if you compare it to the front of the MS6, they changed the same things in the same ways. Mainly making the front bumper/air dam deeper. In the case of the MPS I think the change is really minimal as most of the added size of the lower opening comes from the blackened part of the bumper.

A good start, but ripe for some mods.

I say larger than the normal 3 round foglights would do the trick for me.. hey sorta like the car I already have :p

they need to stop with those weird speed wheels tho... its like the 1 fat spoke version of the speed 6 ones

blah! it looks like it has no character, no presence at all. if i saw it in a parking lot, i probably wouldnt give it a second look.

Roywhitep5 said:
blah! it looks like it has no character, no presence at all. if i saw it in a parking lot, i probably wouldnt give it a second look.

My thoughts exactly, I'll take the drivetrain tho (poke)

I am just gonna echo everyone else, looks good minus the wheel gap and rims. I also dont like the big black plastic piece above the lower grille. I wish that was body colored

Yeah I didn't even realise the stock 3 was that tall. You'd have to lower it like 2.5-3 inches to be at the stance that my car is at, and I'm not that low.

zverg said:
Yeah I didn't even realise the stock 3 was that tall. You'd have to lower it like 2.5-3 inches to be at the stance that my car is at, and I'm not that low.
1.8 inches got me where mine is, I think that would do it for the ms3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back