New 2017 CX-5 Revealed

I wouldn't think matching these new three-stage paint colors would be an issue for a quality paint shop that has experience with higher-end finishes. But I wouldn't trust an average shop.

Mazda lists 2017 availability as "Spring". Have there been any solid rumors of a more concrete launch date? We're having another kid in two months and will need a new car. We've been eyeing the 2016 GT but would like to wait for the inevitable price drop when the 2017 debuts.

Mazda lists 2017 availability as "Spring". Have there been any solid rumors of a more concrete launch date? We're having another kid in two months and will need a new car. We've been eyeing the 2016 GT but would like to wait for the inevitable price drop when the 2017 debuts.
I have just sent a request to my honest dealership contact. I will let you know what I hear back. Since 3/20 is the first day of spring, I myself expect to hear "Last week of March".

Here are some pictures I found that show some of the other colors, if anyone is interested:

Not a great pic, but this is the first one I have seen of the "Titanium Flash Mica" color:

cx5_7.jpg

Source: http://www.tenseihonpo.com/hobby-sports/201703_newcar_cx5.html

Not a huge difference and I'm probably biased as I just bought a 2016.5, but I do prefer the look of the 2016 over the new 2017.

Nope-very Mazda-esque; remember BMW is a foolish person's Mazda.

I was talking about the color, as BMW makes some of the best Blues on the market: Estoril, Laguna Seca, Le Mans, Long Beach, etc.

...and some of us "fools" have both brands!

I was talking about the color, as BMW makes some of the best Blues on the market: Estoril, Laguna Seca, Le Mans, Long Beach, etc.

+1 for Estoril and +1 for owning both!

I still prefer the original 2013 wheels to my 2015 ones, or the new version.

In fact I can't wait for summer when I'll put the set of 2013 wheels back on.

I took a look at those BMW blues... They are beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Back