2002 Protege5 Wiring Codes

PBH

Anyone know where I can get my hands on the wiring codes **online** for the 2002 Mazda Protege5? We may be installing an alarm/starter soon & would require these codes.

Thanks for any help you may provide, guys!!!

Wiring Codes???

I confess I don't know what this means. Are you looking for the ECU maps? If you are looking for the wiring schematics, I don't know about online, but I usually pick up a Chilton's shop manual for a car if I don't have the manufacucturer's manual. Chilton's books usually have pretty good schematics and they cost less than $20 US. AutoZone carries them. Jim

are you looking for a wireing schematic for the entire car? I would assume so......and seeing as how the purpose is to hook up an alarm/starter....i am going to put this thread over in the car electronics forum so that the EXPERTS over there can possibly help you.

(stash)

I will get them for you tonight and post them when I get home from work.
For everyone else, He's talking about the wire color codes typicaly provided by DEI to hook up a remote starter. Basicly it tells you wire color, function and location and includes info like needed resistor impedance and relay use.

Last edited:
1st MP3 in NH, you are the man!!! The thread didn't state it, but I assume that the codes are good for the 2002 P5 as well.

Thanks again!!!!

I got some info that the colors I had for a few wires were wrong, typos. I have changed and double checked. You may want to make sure you copied down the current stuff.

Back