MP3Josh had an accident! :(

mp3josh

Contributor
:
2006 Audi A4
Yeah I slid off of the road today after work. I was going 15-25 mph and the road would not allow me to gain control over my car after it went off, so I wrecked into a street sign.

6_G.sized.jpg

4_G.sized.jpg

4_G.sized.jpg

going tomorrow for quotes to get it fixed..

they are sumitumo htr+ all season tires. i used them last winter and they were fine. Like I told ya on the phone I am just glad you are ok. The car can be fixed and it will be. :)

i am sorry to hear that josh. im just glad you werent injured. hopefully your insurance will cover all/most of it.

aww crap Josh, sorry to see that, what a pain in the ass :(

glad you're ok

Glad your O.K....Happened to me 2 wks ago...except my accident included a pole....and massive amounts of damage..I also had All-season tires.....cant stop mother nature thou... Best of luck!!!!!

Jeremy

that sux, i am glad to hear your alright. good luck with getting the car fixed. hopefully it isnt to bad.

bad. That's one of my fears about driving in winter...hitting a sign/guardrail/person.
Gutsy running the carbon hood in the snow though haha ;)

FunkyBuddha said:
bad. That's one of my fears about driving in winter...hitting a sign/guardrail/person.
Gutsy running the carbon hood in the snow though haha ;)

it had been pretty nice here up till yesterday so there wasn't any reason to swap out the stock hood. not to mention his stock hood is chillin at my house like a hour away lol ... I have my CF hood on too but only for the past week b.c I was touching up the stock hood.

Back