2019's when?

Im from the east coast does the same apply?
I think we have our cars docked in NJ.

Once you have the anticipated docking date from the dealer, look at the San Diego port schedule for car carriers scheduled to make port a couple of days either side of that date.

San Diego port schedule: https://pantheonstorage.blob.core.windows.net/maritime/Ship.pdf

You then identify the ship that has a Last Port of NEW WESTMINSTER, CA docking on the "correct" day.
From that information, you can track the ship on the VesselFinder website by entering the ship name.
VesselFinder: https://www.vesselfinder.com

BTW: Just discovered that the San Diego schedule has been revised .... the Sincerity Ace is now scheduled to dock on the 25th.

I can't believe all the interest in the Signature trim?!? Guess it's not over priced. [emoji38]

I mainly want to see one so I can (most likely) officially rule it out. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like that brown leather and wood trim but I won't know until I see it.

I*m from the east coast does the same apply?
I think we have our cars docked in NJ.

Two differences ...
1. You*ll have to find out which port Mazda uses for northeastern cars and then look online for the schedule
2. The port before yours will be in Florida rather than Canada.

Once you*ve identified the vessel, the ship tracking site can keep you up to date on its progress.

Two differences ...
1. You*ll have to find out which port Mazda uses for northeastern cars and then look online for the schedule
2. The port before yours will be in Florida rather than Canada.

Once you*ve identified the vessel, the ship tracking site can keep you up to date on its progress.

I know when I got my Mazda the port was in Jacksonville. Im down in the Miami area.

I wonder if they are on the stock room yet. Might go as well. Puente Hills is listed as having some but not on their website.

ha!
you're right.
if I just search all CX-5's there are now some Grand Touring Reserves in Irvine. Might have to go check one out this weekend. I'm debating between a GT-R with parchment leather or a Signature.
Hopefully they get a few Signatures in soon and I can do a side by side comparison.

Mazda shipments arrive via 4 US ports. (Tacoma, San Diego, Baltimore, Jacksonville).

You can track the departure from the Mazda loading dock in Hiroshima and track the shipments to the US:
https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ports/18746/Japan_port:HIROSHIMA traffic

Shipments to the west coast are usually about once per week and the same ship usually offloads vehicles at the two west coast ports along with Vancouver, Canada. The ships can carry around 5-6k vehicles and it's sometimes a mixed load with other Japanese vehicle.

This is the Mazda factory, and ship dock.

attachment.php

Mazda.JPG

Was in talking to my Mazda guy on Tuesday and he mentioned that a notice went out to sales managers that Mazda has put a stop order on all deliveries to dealers (at least in Canada). He wasn't too certain why, but he said it was related to something on the back end of the vehicles (it sounded like there's a repair order on the vehicles before delivery to dealers). I know there's a few sitting in port in Vancouver.

Was in talking to my Mazda guy on Tuesday and he mentioned that a notice went out to sales managers that Mazda has put a stop order on all deliveries to dealers (at least in Canada). He wasn't too certain why, but he said it was related to something on the back end of the vehicles (it sounded like there's a repair order on the vehicles before delivery to dealers). I know there's a few sitting in port in Vancouver.

Nearly two weeks ago, my contact indicated that there were a limited number of 2019s that have a misaligned exhaust system bracket.
Part of the system was then too close to the body and could allow contact causing a rattle.
The fix was simply to loosen a bolt, realign the bracket, and retighten the bolt.
I'm hoping that's all it is and that something new hasn't cropped up.

Mazda dealer called me day after I picked up the car and said the stop order was on the Signature model. Took it in and they measured the bracket that attaches exhaust pipe to catalytic converter. Said it was only on certain cars and they just didn't know exactly which ones. Mine measured fine so off I went.

Mazda dealer called me day after I picked up the car and said the stop order was on the Signature model. Took it in and they measured the bracket that attaches exhaust pipe to catalytic converter. Said it was only on certain cars and they just didn't know exactly which ones. Mine measured fine so off I went.

Ahh.. doesn't sound like it's something major.

Since you have a signature I had a question: I couldn't quite tell from the owner's manual, but where are the ambient LED lights located in the 2nd row of the signature?

Ambient lights are located in the front footwells to light up each space and under the front seats to light up the rear footwell spaces

I would like to see this. Is it also by the footwells?

Since you have a signature I had a question: I couldn't quite tell from the owner's manual, but where are the ambient LED lights located in the 2nd row of the signature?

Back