GT Premium Package

:
2021 Acura RDX
Hello!

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the Premium Package (HUD, rear heated seats, etc)? I

I have a 17 GT with the Premium Package. I think its nice, but Im not sure its worth the extra cost. The HUD was cool the first couple of weeks, but now Im finding it kind of annoying.

Do any of you have the GT without the Package? If so, are you regretting not getting it?

Just wondering.

The HUD was cool the first couple of weeks, but now I’m finding it kind of annoying.
For 2017 CX-5 GT I’d get Premium Package just because I want memory seat.

For 2018 CX-5 GT I may not want Premium Package as Mazda finally has memory seat as the standard equipment in GT trim.

I’m with you on HUD. I’m not interest to have it paying the premium.

Hello!

Just wondering what your thoughts are on the Premium Package (HUD, rear heated seats, etc)? I

I have a 17 GT with the Premium Package. I think its nice, but Im not sure its worth the extra cost. The HUD was cool the first couple of weeks, but now Im finding it kind of annoying.

Do any of you have the GT without the Package? If so, are you regretting not getting it?

Just wondering.

I really wanted the memory and power seats, did not care about the HUD or the other components at all. However in the end i could not justify the extra $1500 I was quoted for it. I have not missed it one bit, however have not really had to switch drivers that much either. I think in the long run it is over priced for what they provide, especially in 2018 when they move the memory/power passenger seat to standard equipment.

The only thing I wanted from the premium package was the HUD, memory seat and heated steering wheel. I personally really like the HUD ever since I had it in my 2014 mazda 3, it's even better on this car since it doesn't use that plastic screen that flips up. I know I'll regret it later down the road if I didn't get it :/

Being in LA and Single I didn't feel the need for Heated/Memory anything and I didn't want leather seats or 19' wheels but HAD to have a sunroof and some kind of upgraded audio. The Touring with PEP slotted perfectly for me. I confess though that I underestimated how much I'd appreciate automatic headlights, brake hold in LA Traffic and being able to set up the car to automatically lock itself when I walk away with the keys in my pocket. Lane Keep and ACC didn't interest me much either. I would have paid more though for a 250 HP engine, even though there's no where to use that much power in the city. All in all, really happy with the car.

I love the HUD and would buy the premium package again just for it. I find it annoying to drive my other car without a HUD. I like that I get to keep my eyes on the road and always know the speed limit and other vital info. Heated steering wheel is also nice to have in the winter. I use it way more than I thought I would. My friends and family all really like having heated seats in the back, they get used several times a month.

I wanted the HUD after having it in past cars.
The other features weren't as important to me, but this morning I used the heated driver's seat and steering wheel for the first time since my August 31st purchase.
AAH! (10)

Back