I-activesense availability on Touring trim

Town north is even further for me. It is bad since if i need to drop car and go to work thats a big no no. But 60 for Moly - does that include rotations? I get the rotations done as well.

Town north is even further for me. It is bad since if i need to drop car and go to work thats a big no no. But 60 for Moly - does that include rotations? I get the rotations done as well.
I didnt ask if $60 includes tire rotation. But at least Victor knows Mazda moly oil and the parts have it in stock. If you dont specify, Preferred Choice brand 0W-20 oil will be used though for $10 cheaper.

Yeah its unfortunate the distance for you is the problem. Itd be nice if they offer mobile service on maintenance like those offered in China!

When I looked at the new Camry's what impressed me is that they offered 24 months of free service (basically 2 changes of 0W16) and the service departments, at least locally, were open on Saturday's and in one case, on Sunday's. Even the local Chevrolet guys are open on Saturday.

But, the one real Mazda dealer, by that I mean has more than 6 cars on the lot, not including the Subaru's, no weekends. It's pretty much a day off to do something like get the lift gate recall fixed. They aren't a bad dealer, took care of me pretty well actually when I had a problem, but they're the only real Mazda dealer with 50 miles.

My other pet-peeve with Mazda dealers is they all want to do major big number services like $500 at 30K, which does includes lubing the doors. Mine's at 50K, and guess what they tried to hit me with when I was looking to schedule the lift gate recall work? When you check the manual there's almost no major service intervals in it other than rotations and oil changes.

Back