2017 CX-5 Pics Thread

Passive Aggressiveness? LOL. Maybe you need to look that term up. There was zero malice in my reply. Nor in Chris's.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You weren't the only one who quoted it either. /me looks at Xeler8ing. 😁👍

Last edited:
Passive Aggressiveness? LOL. Maybe you need to look that term up. There was zero malice in my reply. Nor in Chris's.

Malice has nothing to do with the term whatsoever. Much passive aggression is inherently rather pleasant. I would suggest that you "look it up" however that would be rather patronizing, right? Lol.

Anyway, this is a picture thread of cars after all, so let's get back to it if you don't mind.

Agreed. Just saying no one did anything wrong. I'm only suggesting that folks do a lot of unneeded quoting around here. A lot of folks, not just you 2 in this one thread. Point made, let's move on. 👍

Thanks I know, I was just responding to the passive aggressivism in the nicest way possible lol.

They've got a point. It is a pain trawling through pages and pages of the same photos. There's no need for sarcasm and no need to be defensive, it was polite advice.

Finally got the factory rails and cross bars on and then my Yakima trays. A tutorial will follow later.

R83Nqj2.jpg

unlJHuY.jpg

There is a serious lack of blue and black cars in this thread....

Yeah. I don't see many black CX-5s :(

I like that really dark almost black blue. That other one, eh not so much.

I don't think they bring as many blue ones over here, especially the eternal blue. When I was looking at inventories a couple of months ago, both the deep blue and the eternal blue were more limited than the other colors. I just looked again within 250 miles and with all trims and FWD/AWD included there were:
236 White
196 Red
147 Black
136 Gray
130 Deep Blue
112 Silver
75 Eternal Blue

Deep blue with black, and probably would've gotten it. IDK why they can't just allow every color across the board. Heck, they need to add in a gray, or a color option as well...

I still haven't been able to pick up my model yet as they don't have the color I want (Soul red). I keep switching between sonic silver, machine gray and soul red. Now I see pics of this awesome white stormtrooper color and I am having second thoughts esp wil the black trim that along the bottom frame of the car. I think I will stop by the dealer tomorrow to take another look at the colors.

Wait until you see the red in person. Your eyes will thank you.

I don't think they bring as many blue ones over here, especially the eternal blue. When I was looking at inventories a couple of months ago, both the deep blue and the eternal blue were more limited than the other colors. I just looked again within 250 miles and with all trims and FWD/AWD included there were:
236 White
196 Red
147 Black
136 Gray
130 Deep Blue
112 Silver
75 Eternal Blue

Also, along with the 1032 2017's, there are still 506 2016.5 within 250 miles of me, so should be some good deals to be had.

That's because black cars are horrible to maintain - the amount of constant work and effort, I guess many people just can't be bothered.

Back