Enjoyed my CX5

erhayes

Contributor
:
2022CX5 PP
I got out of church this morning and as usual the traffic was very light. I opened the Sunroof and off I went on a 10 mile ride that was most enjoyable. The sun was shinning and the 2.5 engine was just humming along at ~ 2,000 rpm. I massaged the throttle and the AT dropped a gear and, off I went to about 4,500 rpm all with a smooth kick. I just love this vehicle and its responsive steering and power. Life is good. Ed Hayes

+1 Good post Ed. I agree, it's a fun car to drive.

I stand corrected myke232. Please don't CANE me for this corruption of the English language. Ed

Whew! Yes the titles a bit mis-leading... I thought for a moment that Ed sold his!
But then again he is one of the few here that will start random positive posts about his cx-5, so he must be enjoying it!

(friday)

I got out of church this morning and as usual the traffic was very light. I opened the Sunroof and off I went on a 10 mile ride that was most enjoyable. The sun was shinning and the 2.5 engine was just humming along at ~ 2,000 rpm. I massaged the throttle and the AT dropped a gear and, off I went to about 4,500 rpm all with a smooth kick. I just love this vehicle and its responsive steering and power. Life is good. Ed Hayes

Yeah it doesn't like jerks. It likes to be massaged. Wait a minute wrong forum :0

Back