Mazdas at Hillcrest Orchards

WillD

:
Classic Red 1991 Miata, Magnetic Gray Metallic 2014 Tacoma
So, I finally got around to scheduling this!

When: Sunday, September 14th, 2014 @ 1:00pm until whenever.
Where: Hillcrest Orchards, 50336 Telegraph Rd., Amherst, OH 44001 - www.hillcrestfunfarm.com

For those of you that do not know, I live on an apple orchard that my family has owned and operated for 5 generations. Last year I invited everyone out to enjoy some beautiful fall weather, hayrides, apple/pumpkin picking, corn maze, and all kinds of other fall activities.

Also, my brother-in-law is a chef at a local country club and he has agreed to cater the event again. Last year the menu was beef short rib sliders, potato skins, lobster mac and cheese, cheesy potatoes, and a variety of salads (that is what I can remember at least). The food cost is going to be $10 per person and includes beverages. It would be much easier for me if everyone who plans on attending could PayPal the money over to me in advance so I have a solid number of people to expect and so my bro-in-law can make enough food! :) Money can be sent to: wdodd04@gmail.com

Let me know if there are any questions or if I'm missing anything!

In for dem potato skins and caramel apples, yO!

edit- payment sent

Last edited:
I should be able to make it out to this. Let me check with Jessica to see if she wants to come too. That way I'll know how much money to send.

Awesome! No hurry on the money just as long as I have it a day or two before the 14th.

damn! im busy that weekend, would have been a great excuse to just go for a long drive in the miata too :/

Lobster Mac n Cheese, Cheesy Ass Potatoes,...all of the food was on point! You know we are all in!!!! Your brother in law put his foot in it, as the say in Evan Lewis's Ghetto Vernacular!!!

Possibly in. Gotta double check all the craziness that is this month.

Jen and I were just talking about this meet the other day, pretty sure we are out though. Unless Jen can get a Sunday off.

Back