motor build?

RC's are good. I went with the SARD's (STi top feed replacement) because they dropped right in and worked with the stock harness plugs.

Ya those sound legit. I talked to the rep at rc though 660 cc is direct replacement for mazda and japanese engines like supras. The 660 are good to 500+ hp thats more than i need anyways

Maxx, would you still keep it hooked to vacuum or just leave it unhooked totally?

Take the vacuum line that was hooked to the FPR solenoid (emissions bulls***) and hook it directly to the FPR itself right from the manifold.

The only reason I am going with 1000cc injectors is that I have Sequntial Injection. If you are running anything "Non Sequential" you will not like the 1000cc because they will not be able to atomize with finess at idle. Your AFR will bounce around all over until you get on the gas, and even then...

I want to tune for E85 and I will not use a rising rate FPR so they are a good modification for my build. I believe honestly that the STI Pink injectors would be perfect for your build, even the 440cc to a point, but why replace them in a year when you run out of headroom.

As MAXX said, use the Variable FPR to extend the injectors range.

IMO, they are too large... You will comprimise your idle for nothing.

What are you running for EMS? (and how is it configured to operate)

I'm going to be running a haltech sprint 500, I don't have it yet so I can't answer how they will be fired

I've got 440's and hoping for 250 on a stock block this summer. We'll see how she goes. Sorry for the thread jack.

Who's going to tune for you?

I've got 440's and hoping for 250 on a stock block this summer. We'll see how she goes. Sorry for the thread jack.

Who's going to tune for you?

Your injectors shouldn't limit you at that power level. Reliability will ultimately depend on the tune.

Will pinks fit with a perrin fuel rail? And what would 550cc max out at?

It depends on the duty cycle and fuel pressure you want to run them at. I would say they are "safe" for 300-350whp, but again it depends on what you consider to be a safe duty cycle. My 450cc are close to maxed at 300whp, my tuner said he's running more than 85% duty cycle but they're freshly cleaned/flow tested and he though it was safe. Guy's tuned Honda's for over a decade now, literally hundreds of setups so I trust his opinion. There are calculators out there that will give you a rough estimate of how much power your injectors can make

STi and WRX injectors will drop into the perrin rail, yes. If you need help with your fuel system, let me know and we can make a trip to Mopac for what you need. Haha

Back