You know you are driving an MSP when...

you know your driving an msp when you get excited when you see another msp/mp3 on the road as if hes your long lost brother

when you keep telling yourself getting an msp instead of a 02 wrx was a mistake but you just couldnt stop giving it a second look after a drive

when my friend thinks its cool to take a photo with his blue 02 wrx and my blue msp side by side

... when the car doesn't turn on the first time
... when the car doesn't want to turn on the second time, so you give it a little gas
... when the car finally turns on and you pray that it makes it just one more day
... when the Parts Dept doesn't need to ask for your VIN because it's in his "favorites" folder
... when you hear a new noise and wonder not if, but how much longer until you join the zzb club
... when you hear a new noise and justify/rationalize that it's not the engine going
... when you hear a new noise and realize it's... just... another... new... noise
... when you have to coast up to the a green light because you depressed the clutch causing your car to stall
... when you go to the dealership and they don't bother upselling the nitrogen inflated tires as they already know they're making money off of you today
... when you have to teach the dealership mechanic how to fix the part that broke this time
... when you floor it and, instead of being planted in the seat, your are thrusted forward and end up eating the steering wheel during a fuel cut episode

my god, i could go on forever...

... when you justify mods as making the engine more reliable than the way it came off the production line
... when you blow the engine the first time, you rationalize that you can now go forged and "do it the right way this time"
... when you blow the engine the second time you don't blame your driving, the mods or the built engine but rather outside interference (i.e. it was really hot, a pothole, etc) or completely irrelevant part (the AC belt must've slipped causing too much of a load on the crank)
... when you've never taken any mechanic classes, yet could pass the ASE certification.
... when you drive your newly re-re-built motor into the dealership and the service tech offers you a job as a tier 3 mechanic.

ok, last one....

... when you randomly spend time making up lists like this rather than driving it because it's not in driving condition

... when you hear a new noise and justify/rationalize that it's not the engine going
... when you floor it and, instead of being planted in the seat, your are thrusted forward and end up eating the steering wheel during a fuel cut episode
... when you justify mods as making the engine more reliable than the way it came off the production line
... when you've never taken any mechanic classes, yet could pass the ASE certification.

These one's are all me! LOL man you are good.

... when the car doesn't turn on the first time
... when the car doesn't want to turn on the second time, so you give it a little gas
... when the car finally turns on and you pray that it makes it just one more day
... when the Parts Dept doesn't need to ask for your VIN because it's in his "favorites" folder
... when you hear a new noise and wonder not if, but how much longer until you join the zzb club
... when you hear a new noise and realize it's... just... another... new... noise
... when you have to coast up to the a green light because you depressed the clutch causing your car to stall
... when you go to the dealership and they don't bother upselling the nitrogen inflated tires as they already know they're making money off of you today
... when you have to teach the dealership mechanic how to fix the part that broke this time

my god, i could go on forever...

... when you blow the engine the first time, you rationalize that you can now go forged and "do it the right way this time"
... when you blow the engine the second time you don't blame your driving, the mods or the built engine but rather outside interference (i.e. it was really hot, a pothole, etc) or completely irrelevant part (the AC belt must've slipped causing too much of a load on the crank)
... when you drive your newly re-re-built motor into the dealership and the service tech offers you a job as a tier 3 mechanic.

ok, last one....

... when you randomly spend time making up lists like this rather than driving it because it's not in driving condition

these are my favorites lol

When u see a regular protege and wonder if they even know what your car is.. When you think about the name.. Protege actually sounds kinda cool.. When u get a sense of pride bc your model is one of the only mazdas that actually has a name and not just a number

When u see a regular protege and wonder if they even know what your car is.. When you think about the name.. Protege actually sounds kinda cool.. When u get a sense of pride bc your model is one of the few mazdas that actually has a name and not just a number

*fixed

When u see a regular protege and wonder if they even know what your car is.. When you think about the name.. Protege actually sounds kinda cool.. When u get a sense of pride bc your model is one of the only mazdas that actually has a name and not just a number

Until you realize that you're driving a Protege5...DOH!

You know you are driving a stupid msp, when your lsd snaps on the way back from school, and you gotta spend a bunch of money to buy a new one.

Glad to see I'm not the only moron who wants to start collecting MSP's. I'd ultimately love to own one in each color (including the two MP3 models).

Back