Race Roots Project Mazdaspeed6 Pictures!

I know this is a very old post but I have been reading this whole thing and confused how a build thread turned into a huge argument. Just wanted to let any future readers know the mazdaspeed6 that was being built in this thread did get completed. I bought it and it is a monster. So much so in fact it blew the head gasket. Rebuild in progress...

I know this is a very old post but I have been reading this whole thing and confused how a build thread turned into a huge argument. Just wanted to let any future readers know the mazdaspeed6 that was being built in this thread did get completed. I bought it and it is a monster. So much so in fact it blew the head gasket. Rebuild in progress...
Hi there! Did you get my last email with more info on the car?

The argument in this thread was about a plan for some speed3 turbo kits that never worked out. I don't know any of the details. The speed6 project was finished, like you mentioned, except for the tune and a better intake.

Just so anyone else reading this thread knows….I moved overseas and wasn't sure if I could take the car with me so that's when I sold it, to the guy who bought it before Boosted*rx7, and he blew the engine since he never finished the tune that I told him needed to be done asap. Funny thing is that it was going to be a free tune for him since the tuner I was working with on the mazdaspeed forums said he would help him finish it with no extra charge, he would just have to do the logs and email them.

The car is finished! It is amazing. I am working on hooking up the boost controller now to really start making power. Car is running wastegate pressure only for now and still walks Evo's and Sti's. Tune and dyno numbers hopefully will be done by the end of the year. How do I put pictures up on here?!

So glad to hear that! Can't wait to see the dyno results! I might see you around the basewe just found out we are going back there. Take care!

As far as putting up pictures on here Either use the attachment icon (the paperclip) to upload pictures directly from you computer or use the link icon (Earth) if you upload the pictures to a host website such as photobucket.com.

If you use the attachment icon there may me a limit on the size of pictures you can upload. Hit the paperclip, then hit add files, then choose files. Make sure you are in the advanced reply not quick reply. I usually upload them to photobucket and paste the links if I have larger file sizes.

Back