Which choice to go with on HID fogs?

I'm running these in my car right now

http://www.hoen-usa.com/fog.htm

They work excellent and looks like the a perfect color match of the stock HID low beams but i want a bit more output so i bought HID kit from DDM, same setup as steve, should be here Monday! can't wait to get them and see what they are like.

I'll post pics as soon as i gets them installed.

Hoen Bulbs... looks little purple but really they are a perfect match

Last edited:
Pics of different selections for HID fog lights... different setups and temperatures people went with. Don't want to demand for them, but they are nice.

here is an old pic of my 10k
I dont have a current pic of my 10k fogs

attachment.php

attachment.php

here is an old pic of my 10k
I dont have a current pic of my 10k fogs

attachment.php

attachment.php

They look nice! Where did you get em????? And also can you get some of your fog lights??? I'd like to see em, aaaand did you loose any light by going to 10k??

Last edited:
so i bought HID kit from DDM, same setup as steve, should be here Monday! can't wait to get them and see what they are like.

you got the 35W H11 setup right? When did you order yours because they said they were on backorder and would ship this tuesday at the latest? :(

Make it even better mine got delayed longer because they said they dont ship to P.O. Boxes so they put my order on hold and didnt contact me

They look nice! Where did you get em????? And also can you get some of your fog lights??? I'd like to see em, aaaand did you loose any light by going to 10k??

i did a little bit but after i got the HID fogs, it made things much better.

ill snap some pictures later and post them

Back