GI: MSP Tubular Mani / Downpipe

I'm int in the DP and manifold maybe depends on dyno but it does look nice as long as it flows better than the thunder manifold i would sell my thinder and buy that one

Downpipe would be nice. Unfortunately I can't commit to anything because I have no money. After that I'd just need a 3" midpipe...

well i have the thunder so you can expect a comparison dyno. I only run 10 psi so the numbers will seem low but im sure i can find a high roller on here to do some kinda big dyno

well , I need one 3" dp and t3 flange w/ ext. wg manifold by next month.
I'll need a flex dump pipe or if that'll be out of equation I can make that done localy but prefer if it can be done by your shop so it will get coated at same time.

My worry would be on t3 flange , the flange would not sit in an angle like the stocker but be parallel wit the block and not sit the turbo too high but about same as stocker height from ground as well as clearance from from rad and block , and have EGR pipe in and have ext. wg flange that way so wg dump side should point toward the dp for shorter routing back to it. .
Will such a thing be offered ???

edit: I want to commit since i really need those items but w/o any idea of what will be the design for either one it makes it hard to commit.
Show a design for both so we have an idea of what it might look like, will the dp reach around oil pan area ???

Last edited:
cant really show a design at the moment. I wont really be able to do too much in teh way of custom cause thats where things fall apart. one offs are really expensive and you have to do more RnD. I wouldnt be able to test it for fit and finish since i wouldnt have the same setup etc etc..

Right now i just want to keep it to those 3 items and if the demand for some kind of variant is there i can move along with it but i dont want to get too sidetracked.

well , I need one 3" dp and t3 flange w/ ext. wg manifold by next month.
I'll need a flex dump pipe or if that'll be out of equation I can make that done localy but prefer if it can be done by your shop so it will get coated at same time.

My worry would be on t3 flange , the flange would not sit in an angle like the stocker but be parallel wit the block and not sit the turbo too high but about same as stocker height from ground as well as clearance from from rad and block , and have EGR pipe in and have ext. wg flange that way so wg dump side should point toward the dp for shorter routing back to it. .
Will such a thing be offered ???

edit: I want to commit since i really need those items but w/o any idea of what will be the design for either one it makes it hard to commit.
Show a design for both so we have an idea of what it might look like, will the dp reach around oil pan area ???

MSP Downpipe (1 piece) 3.0"
1: 2.0t03speed
2: Joka1
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Dumb newb question: The MAM tubular mani and the stock MSP setup both utilize the same DP right?

Rob

yup as long as u are referring to the direct replacement mam mani.

MSP Downpipe (1 piece) 3.0"
1: 2.0t03speed
2: Joka1
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Dumb newb question: The MAM tubular mani and the stock MSP setup both utilize the same DP right?

Rob

which mam mani. the msp direct replacement? if so then yes becuase it puts the turbo at the same angle facing the compressor housing away from the block

Im down for the mani but will need my money back from Brach before I can pay for it. And when you say DP, that is the S and J pipe? Any chance of just the S Pipe? If so I'm down for the S pipe.

its going to have to be both theres now way to make just an s pipe and have it bolt up to the stock j pipe flange it would have to taper back to 2.5" to possibly make it fit and even then i dont think you could make the angle sharp enough to get it there with 3" pipe

Im down for the mani but will need my money back from Brach before I can pay for it. And when you say DP, that is the S and J pipe? Any chance of just the S Pipe? If so I'm down for the S pipe.

Im most likely doing a 1 piece. doing it seperate would make it just like the CS one and while i havent had an issue with mine, id like to avoid using alot of pieces.

Back