GI: MSP Tubular Mani / Downpipe

terbow

Contributor
:
03.5 MSP
Disclaimer:
This First post will now be used for updates since i know there is interest and they have started working on them. I have erased the original information since those of you on the list have read the details you know how this is going to work. However being on this list is not a binding agreement as i am NOT authorized to sell anyhting right now. Once i have the proper authority i and a finalized unit in my hands i will make an official thread with all the details.

I will make an official GB thread once i have a final tested piece and achieved AMM status.

Once i get a prototype of each unit, they will be run harshly. I want to make sure they will stand up to some abuse. Then once im satisfied we can work on what options will be availible for each piece. And then we will go from there.

Progress Updates

2.5" Direct Replacement Downpipe
10.01.08: T25 Flanges are ready, Ready to model Downpipe
03.01.09 Due to a major setback I have to change companies. After May 5th i will we sending my parts off to be modeled.

3" Downpipe
10.01.08: T25 Flanges are ready, Ready to model Downpipe
03.01.09 Due to a major setback I have to change companies. After May 5th i will we sending my parts off to be modeled.

MSP Direct Replacement Tubular Manifold
09.30.08: Modeling of the Head begins (This will aid in flange creation and manifold design)

Current Non Official* Interest List

MSP Downpipe 3.0"
1. 2.0t03speed
2. Joka1
2. nvmsp
4. Outlawstar98
5. Junya1985
6. magnump5
7. DSTMSP03
8. Speed3.5
9. Deathspeed
10. racerx43269
11. Onequikmsp
12. Velicifero
13. Fatti03msp
14. 4g63et
15. i like speed
16. _MSprotegy
17. Rogue

MSP Downpipe 2.5"
1. Gasological
2. Bala De Plata
3. GhostOne
4. nato
5. FLAMSP
6. Racerx43269
7. Badbandar
8. Topher

MSP Direct replacement Tubular Mani List
1. GhostOne
2. JDM Sam
3. nato
4. Speed 3.5
5. racerx43269
6. Deathspeed
7. Onequikmsp
8. dandan2
9. 4g63et
10. MSPlife
11.SleepyMSP
12. i like speed
13. Badbandar
14. MSP Kirk
15. -Open-
16. SwirlFX
17. 719Protege

*Again this isnt a binding list, its just here so i can show interest to the shop and others here that are also interested. If you want off, just let me know.

Last edited:
I hope this goes through. When my manifold cracked about 2 months ago I couldn't find a replacement except for the stock one. I'm sure it will be a quality piece because Terbow doesn't put bad things on his car.

its ok tony im here to catch all your typos and mistakes i got somethin that can help you get the ball rolling on the dp faster ill pm you

I hope this goes through. When my manifold cracked about 2 months ago I couldn't find a replacement except for the stock one. I'm sure it will be a quality piece because Terbow doesn't put bad things on his car.

I hate to keep repeating it, but if theres enough interest it WILL happen.

As long it's made of 321 or at least 304 stainless piping and the holes for mounting can work around the ARP exhaust studs with easy access, I'm interested.

OMG..you must Work for MAM!!!!
Alert....ALert!!!!

I keed I keed....LOL!

As long it's made of 321 or at least 304 stainless piping and the holes for mounting can work around the ARP exhaust studs with easy access, I'm interested.

being easy to install will be an integral part of the design. im going to try to cover everything i can. if we get to that stage i can get some studs to test it.

Congrat's man!

I have been putting some sirious thought into having a local company (LHTperformance) make an exhaust and possibly an intake mani for myself and maybe a few other's very soon......Glad that someone else stepped up!

My thunder mani cracked so, I "might" be interested pending the price and time frame you are working with!

well i dont drive my msp all the time so turnaround time on testing will be fast. I will get things done as fast as i can without cutting corners. thats all i can promise.

Back