How To: MBC and ATP FCD

Alright.. did it last night. HOLY s***... wasnt that bad, just sucked. Now.. for the boost guage.

WOW, I want it. Lot cheaper than the Standback :). I didn't see anything about a FCD @ ATP Turbo

hey when i did the bottem hose on the waste gate u just inserted a vacuum fitting and added my hose to it it seemed to be a hell of a lot better! maybe try it, it worked for me

lmao. its a pita, you gotta undo the clips and move the wires out of the way. Then dislocate your wrist to unscrew the map. When ure done dont forget to snap your wrist back into place(humpleg)

thats about exactly how it goes...

It's a deal!

lol come here buy pizza and beer an ill do it for you.

If you live in the Southeast, I'll take you up on that offer. Pizza, hell, I'll buy a good steak to make sure this gets done right. I'll actually turn the wrenches (should I say scrape the knuckles?), you just supervise and make sure I don't hook something up backwards and blow up the engine.

If you live in the Southeast, I'll take you up on that offer. Pizza, hell, I'll buy a good steak to make sure this gets done right. I'll actually turn the wrenches (should I say scrape the knuckles?), you just supervise and make sure I don't hook something up backwards and blow up the engine.

where in the southeast?

Im in charlotte. Just finished this yesterday...

where in the southeast?

Im in charlotte. Just finished this yesterday...

I live near Raleigh. I'm going to have to wait until after Christmas to order the parts then get to work on it. Maybe the wife and I will have to visit Charlotte sometime so I can check out your install, if that's okay with you.
She likes a good road trip.

Forge MBC.... PG fuel pump... BOOST CUT DEFENDER on order laloosh your gonna be my new best friend!

I'm going to be up in your neck of the woods this weekend, Laloosh. Too bad I won't have my MS3 with me, or I'd buy you some beer and food and get to know you a little better...(thinkbeer)

Seriously, thanks for this post. Have you dynoed your car since doing this? Just curious about the gains. I'll try and tackle this once I'm back at work...

does traction / stability control still work if you run a MBC? Not sure since your completely bypassing the stock boost control solenoid....

Hey guys, who is using the forge MBC? With the softest spring on the lowest setting, im getting WAY too much boost... like 25+ psi kinda too much boost.

any help? I know I have the lines hooked up right.

Hey guys, who is using the forge MBC? With the softest spring on the lowest setting, im getting WAY too much boost... like 25+ psi kinda too much boost.

i had the same problem with mine... this may suck to hear but you have to buy a different boost controler i got the turboxs and it works great i get no boost spike at all..... i still have to call protegegarage and see if i can get my money back cause the forge they gave me was going to blow my engine...

Compressor housing line to the bottom port of the MBC and side port of the MBC to the wastegate? That's the way it should be. And the second port on the T built into the cap of the wastegate will need to be blocked off, if that leaks you will get too much boost.

Compressor housing line to the bottom port of the MBC and side port of the MBC to the wastegate? That's the way it should be. And the second port on the T built into the cap of the wastegate will need to be blocked off, if that leaks you will get too much boost.

Yep, its all right. Double checked, triple checked, heck even checked it a fourth time lol.

time to call protege garage again

Back