Aftermarket fog light discussion thread

some d bag at school kicked in my one light so I got me some cheap ebay lights that switch between angel eye and regular fog lights and they fit pretty good in in the space provided and they were only $55, and they came with a free hat!

i'm trying to decide between the cheep ebay ones that supposedly fit, the piaa 40s or the piaa 520s i want something that really fits well and provides great light

Foglight deletes and put in some projectors in the center grille

Here's a new suggestion for anyone looking for aftermarket fogs: Wipac S6007. I did a full post here, but they run about $60-70 depending on whether they have to be shipped from Great Britain, they're metal bodied and come with a 55W bulb. The can be wired into the stock harness with a little effort. Ebay has them (although they often require international shipping) as does GB Car Parts here in the USA. There is a fog and a driving version of these lamps.

wipac22.jpg

lets see them installed during the day close up so we can see how the fitment is and maybe a few night time shots showing the visual spread

I've had such a hard time finding non-OEM replacement fog lights that are affordable. I'm amazed at how expensive even the OEM ones are, and I would go with those if only the bulb was changeable. I wanted the light to be the same color as my headlights. =(

Hi im looking for those Yellow Fog Lights not just the Light bulb itself but the actual yellow lens. Who sells them? I herd of Catz are they good?

You could always buy yellow film overlays to put on your stock lights

240777498O846680005.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

That wasn't the question, he just asked about yellow lenses

But if you need replacments, yeah, Catz are the best bet if you want to keep OEM style fogs

Last edited:
Yeah but the Cats SR Foglights are discontinued . Why did they stop making them ? I wouldnt buy that crap Tint film that stuff is garbage!

Film over lays arent that great because they can rip if a rock hits them and the Sun will Fade them out and dry them out eventually. Ill pass on that one

Zombie bump.

I recently ordered the Blinglights and am awaiting their arrival. Strangely enough, in an unrelated search I came across these:
1610-web.jpg

If the blinglights with yellow bulbs don't do the trick, I'm getting a set of these. FYI, the lights are manufactured by Eagle Eye Lights, and I didn't see them listed elsewhere in the thread yet.

I talked to a guy who had eagle eye fogs and his rusted terribly. I don't think they are the best quality...JC Whitney sells them.

Back