FS: Protege/P5 F/R Strut Tower Bars, PIAA Fog Lights, Spacers, Headlights, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

Low and Slow
:
03 Protege5
Trying to clear out some stuff from the P5...

I take paypal or cash. Prices include shipping to the lower 48. To canada will be extra.

1. Corksport Front Strut Tower Bar - SOLD TO Kurbz
- End pieces spray painted black
- Bar is polished and has some small rub marks on it

2. GT Spec Rear Strut Tower Bar - SOLD TO Kurbz
- New GT Spec blue end pieces
- Like new condition

3. PIAA 510 Plasma Ion (yellow) Fog Lights -SOLD to DJCharlee
- Brand new in box - My loss is your gain!!!
- Could not figure out a way to easily mount them in the center grill, and I don't feel like doing something super custom. They should be fine in the OE fog locations for any protege
- Bought new from Amazon.com for $200 shipped = https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

4. H&R Trak+ 5mm Spacers (with lugs) - SOLD TO Kurbz
- Still brand new, selling for what I paid for them

5. NSN Motorsports Custom Protege 6.3mm (1/4") - SOLD to blackwidowMP5
- Never mounted
- Protege matching hub bore and hub diameter custom cut
- Not available anymore
- From the NSN website: These CAD designed custom fit wheel spacers are designed specifically for the Mazda Protege. With tight bolt and hub clearances and a matched outer diameter, they are both aesthetically pleasing, and better performing. Water-jet cut from 6061 T6 aluminum sheet stock they are well balanced.

6. Protege5 OEM Headlights - SOLD to jeff240
- Great condition with minimal hazing
- One of the Bumper tabs (passenger side) is broken, but can be purchased new from onlinemazdaparts.com for $8

7. Protege Dash kits - $25 shipped
- Metra Protege dash kit
- OEM Mazda dash pocket
- OEM Mazda support bar with screws for dash pocket or gauge mount plate - Sold to flypinoy7

IMG_0119-1.jpg

Last edited:
Also, I forgot there were so many canadians on this board, so shipping to canada is going to be extra. PM me

Dumb ? but what is the point of the wheel spacers, and are they for the front or rear?

Either front or rear. They space out your wheels to give you extra clearance, "flush" your wheels, or "fix" the offset. Basically, they push your wheels out 6.3mm

If you want it like that, no. I had spacers on my rear only before and I loved it. It's all about personal taste.

Yup. Offset also matters, thats what the hole spacer thing is for. Here is a pic, I had 205/50/R16 tires on a 16x7" rim with a +40 offset. It was a close fit but I pushed it a little. I put a 3mm rear spacer just to get the wheels as flush as possible, this was the result...
DSC00828.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

Yup. Offset also matters, thats what the hole spacer thing is for. Here is a pic, I had 205/50/R16 tires on a 16x7" rim with a +40 offset. It was a close fit but I pushed it a little. I put a 3mm rear spacer just to get the wheels as flush as possible, this was the result...
DSC00828.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC01804.jpg
That is SEXY!!!

Also looking for trades, or trade + cash:

Greddy, Defi, etc. (green illumination) boost gauge
Mazdaspeed 3/6 or 3/6 sport front seats
Dynamat, RAAMmat, etc.
Quality Car audio (image dynamics, zapco, alpine pdx, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back