Show Me

MAZDASPEED MX5 said:
Oh man, what happened? The key is to never race something you can't beat....play cool, give him a sound of the turbo at times he can't use his....
Damian, do your thing, post the picture.

Attachments

• pwned.jpg
    pwned.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 148
miataguy2cyprus said:
cyprus is a greek island half-occupied by turkish troops since 1974. i currently live at the free part of nicosia. i think that is the best place for cold air. well, the pic is a bit old, i cleaned it some way, does anyone know about DIY painting my engine?

BOT people!

I see.
Well, what exactly are you going to paint? The Valve cover? Tubing of your intake etc.?
I did my valve cover...I just took it off one screw at a time and I hand washed it. Didn't have the time to use any stripper on it, but you can do that if you wish. Paint/sand/paint/sand/clear coat x2 & let it dry. :)

Last edited:
JDM-P5 said:

BOT people!

I see.
Well, what exactly are you going to paint? The Valve cover? Tubing of your intake etc.?
I did my valve cover...I just took it off one screw at a time and I hand washed it. Didn't have the time to use any stripper on it, but you can do that if you wish. Paint/sand/paint/sand/clear coat x2 & let it dry. :)

ok, i can speak english but limited (dunno) so, can you explain me the BOT people and the Paint/sand/paint/sand cause i have no clue what you are talking about? (uhm)

p.s yes its the valve cover, the part that in MSM is red.

miataguy2cyprus said:
thnx k-lea (thumb) i should have thought that sand goes for sand paper :p
Yes, exactly what I was referring to.
Also...BOT stands for Back On Topic....& I was talking about the people who were taking the thread away from what it originally created for. ;)

Here's the latest "intake" on the CSP car. It's ugly, but gets the job done. It'll probably be changed eventually.

Notice, there's no air meter ;). Today, the car dynoed in at 104.9 RWHP and 93.3 ft/lb on an otherwise stock engine. Hooray N/A 1.6, ehh...I've got more tuning to do.

Attachments

• DSCN4824.JPG
    DSCN4824.JPG
    563.4 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN4823.JPG
    DSCN4823.JPG
    580.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
kcbhiw said:
Here's the latest "intake" on the CSP car. It's ugly, but gets the job done. It'll probably be changed eventually.

Notice, there's no air meter ;). Today, the car dynoed in at 104.9 RWHP and 93.3 ft/lb on an otherwise stock engine. Hooray N/A 1.6, ehh...I've got more tuning to do.
I'm guessing thıs ıs w/the megasquırt ınstalled then...very nıce.

ya, since there isn't an air meter, if it ran at all, it would run like crap on stock ECU.

k-lea why did u get suspended from mazda-speed.com? Did you get in trouble for showing all those other people up? hahaha I'm with you, I'm tired of being told all these opinions by old farts and saying what I can and can't do.

I am JDMX-5 on there.

Anyways, Im Paul nice to meet you. Get some pix up! I wana see your car.

No crap, they are fools. It's sad when a 19 year old female knows more than they do when they've been around for YEAAAAARS. They are old tards who think they know it all, and I showed them they didn't.

Jim didn't like my "attitude" and told me to gtfo.

My car has a few pictures floating around here. Check the Miata section and look at the thread "New Wheels.." those are the most recent.

Back