vertical doors on a m3 5 door..what do you think?

im thinking of installing vertical doors or lambo doors on my m3 hatchback but im not sure if it will look good and if it will fit well. your thoughts.... thanks!

really? well im thinking it would be unique to have a mazda 3 with vertical doors.. plus, its a cheaper way than buying a lambo.

m3hatchkev said:
really? well im thinking it would be unique to have a mazda 3 with vertical doors.. plus, its a cheaper way than buying a lambo.
uhhh...I don't think people buy Lamborghinis for the doors. You car would look rice, I say no.

m3hatchkev said:

you should do suicide doors on a 4 door.

Originally Posted by RHAGEL
uhhh...I don't think people buy Lamborghinis for the doors. You car would look rice, I say no.

why what would happen if my car looks rice? do people get intimidated or something?

m3hatchkev said:
why what would happen if my car looks rice? do people get intimidated or something?
RIce typically means cheezy or tacky. Kind of like those big ass spoilers or aftermarket stickers all over an unmodified car. Its up to you but I think some people would laugh. If you don't care than go for it.

I say do a poll, for this thread.You can easily add it, and count the hundred to one ratio of people who say not to do it, over the ones who say that is cool.

no
Acoord15.jpg

Back