Votes: 32 14.7%
  • Black Cherry Mica

Votes: 27 12.4%
  • Liquid Platinum Metallic

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Whitewater Pearl Mica

Votes: 30 13.8%

• Total voters
Ended up with titanium gray. First choice would have been black but non at the dealer, second choice is titanium gray, third would have been black cherry now that I see actual pics of it. White just doesnt do it for me so thats last.

Heres a BC for ya

Heres my baby ...stock for now ! . I think my first choice woulda been white on this car or liquid plat. But i do love tihs color looks best at dusk...almost black when its not in the sun !

Attachments

• 8-26-2007 019.jpg
    8-26-2007 019.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
i went with black mica because they didnt have red and i couldnt wait but i like the VR it just screams i wanna be pulled over, if they can catch u that is.

The Black Cherry Mica color is stil growing on me, even after a year of ownership. It wasn't my 1st choice of color but I was bargain hunting and found a deal I couldn't walk away from.

I've seen an '05 RX8 Shinka in BCM and as the car raced by me, the color changed from what seemed like black, to a deep shade of dark purple and back to black again all within a few seconds.

This was the first time I've seen a BCM car in traffic and the constant changes in colors from dark to light was pretty cool IMHO.

Would have had VR if I'd have found one (traded a VR 3 hatch for it), but I happily took the black. To me the two are equal in looks. Red's flashier, but the black's just a sleeper badass, very cool and well dressed looking at night, with that nice mica sparkle to boot.

lol can I vote twice? My white one got written off 2 weeks after owning it and now I own a red one

I took delivery of my VRMS6 late at night and didnt really get a good look at the red. The next morning I went to work early and again it was dark so I didnt get a good look at the color... Imagine my surprise at lunch time when I went out to the car and it was sitting in the sun practically glowing... Awsome color to be honest I love it....

Had a red grand am once, and swore I'd never own another red car. Black is my favorite color, but from past experience I can't stand how impossible it is to keep it looking great in the sun (damn swirl marks!) So I wanted the white or the titanium. Someone beat me to buying the white so I decided on the titanium... that is until they placed the VR MS6 in the show room to replace the white. I immediately signed off on a paperwork change, damn it looks great!

Waiting until the 15th is worse then waiting for christmas (bang)

I wanted the titanium, but they could not locate on in a GT, so I went with my second choice which was platinum. I have a 2007.

Liquid Platinum baby...I chose that cuz it was the specialty color for the Speed6, and it was the one on the showroom floor...anyone know a good place to get a sunroof installed near Richmond, VA haha

I didn't care for BCM in pictures or on the Mazda website, but once I saw it in person gleaming in the sunlight, I had to have it. I like the car in silver too, but silver and grey are so common MS6 colors around here....in fact, it's ALL I see around here. It's nice to have something a little rare...and she's gorgeous when she's clean.

yea my friend has a black cherry MS6, me like...not so much...i think the red is too flashy and black cars are such a pain to keep clean (but by far look the sexiest, no doubt), the only other color i really wanted was titanium but they didn't have any and I didn't ever see it until I saw my neighbor with it, i really like it but like i said the liq plat is the specialty color and the MS6 is a specialty car, special is as special does...or something...(mj)

Back