FS: NY MSP Black Mica #970

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFD45

Contributor
:
MSP No. 970
The time has come to move on to bigger and better things. So with that comes the point of selling my pride and joy. This was the first car i owned that wasnt a Honda, and man I never regreted a moment beind the wheel of this car. The car itself just turned over 33k miles last week on my trip to Jersey. Body is well maintained minus everyday flaws of the NY roads. I changed oil Synthetic 5w30 Mobil 1 w/ Synthetic Lucas, ran like a champ. 4 BRAND NEW Khumbo Ecsta's all around 215/45R17. Cars second owner, clean report, no wrecks, no reported accidents at all.

Im asking $12,800 OBO for stock condition b/c it kinda needs to go so i can move on. NOTHING is wrong w/ the car, my god i love it. Just moving on!!!

If any questions please fee free to contact me @ 845-224-7165 or PM me with any questions or request. Thank you!!!!

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0524.JPG
    IMG_0524.JPG
    397.9 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0525.JPG
    IMG_0525.JPG
    301.1 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_0527.JPG
    IMG_0527.JPG
    380.3 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    270.9 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
More pics..excuse the one rusty clamp in the third pic, i had that on my CAI in the wheel well so it took a beating, i just threw it on there to get to the store...

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    208 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    476.8 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    347.7 KB · Views: 465
Nooo! Finally a MSP close to me for sale, geeze I wish I could buy it! Best of luck with your sale.

BUMP for a local MSP. I've drove in this several times. Runs perfect. Great buy for someone.

you know im starting to realize trying to sell this thing locally people have NO IDEA what a Mazdaspeed is...all they hear is "Protege" and assume im selling a base model and im over charging....bump

will work with anyone interested...it'll be a shame to let a dealer buy this from me for dirt cheap...

will work w/ whomever interested....performance parts available, damn its hard for things to sell now a days.....i blame gas prices!!

haha I looked up your location on Google Maps and it looks like there's TWO Rochesters in NY. What the heck? Where you live is pretty close to where my family (well and sorta me too.. it's my permanent address) lives in CT.

Bump for a good looking MSP. I see you want a spicy as well. It's my first choice in MSP color :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back