We lost a fellow brother last night...

Rawyzf said:
Speechless.....

I will post pics of the sticker on my car soon.

-Ryan

I am also completely speechless, I saw the small pic before on the news page but this just has me sitting here. I opened the first pic and I honestly didnt know what to think. It brings it even closer to home to see those pics and I really hope that this makes people stop and think. I see the sticker on my car every day and people have asked me, so I tell and I really hope it helps at least one person.

Here is what I did with my sticker ,and no thats not me taking the pic
DSC00475.jpg

i watched his dyno vid. on google videos today. it made me sad to know that he is gone now

It all is just sad to think about. I wish I had gotten a chance to know Shannon more than just a few IMs and posts. He really has changed my outlook on many things.

RaiderMP5 said:
It all is just sad to think about. I wish I had gotten a chance to know Shannon more than just a few IMs and posts. He really has changed my outlook on many things.

Same here, I think about life and how quickly things can change. On a side note a couple people that don't own a Mazda and have never even heard of Shannon until I told them now have a decal in his honor. After seeing the thread and the pics of his car they wanted to honor him and pay their respects, which I think is really cool. Right there goes to show how one person can change many peoples lives and not even know it.

Even more so, motivation to drive safely always, and wear your seatbelt. I know accidents happen, but this is very tragic. I didn't see the pictures of his car until just now, they were hard to look at. I don't think the seatbelt would have helped any in this situation, but they are still good to have on. I'm attaching my newest pic with the sticker...

Attachments

• 2003MazdaspeedProtege133804.jpg
    2003MazdaspeedProtege133804.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 279
the newcast said he wasnt wearing his seatbelt? how is this true. i thought the MSP will not start if the seatbelt is not buckled? if mine isnt buckled the car will not start.

Chilledboost said:
the newcast said he wasnt wearing his seatbelt? how is this true. i thought the MSP will not start if the seatbelt is not buckled? if mine isnt buckled the car will not start.

I'm not sure what is up with that, my car starts if the seatbelt isnt on. The first thing I do when I get in the car is lock the door, then seatbelt ,then start the car though.

Kind of off topic but I thought it was kind of neat that my post count at this very moment is 1338.

Attachments

• post count.JPG
    post count.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
wow this threat make my cry , im so sorry for your friend. By the way the picture was very neat and nice.

Chilledboost said:
I'm a huge fan of seatbelts, but after seeing the pics, I don't think it would've mattered...

The problem with the Shipping on Street Unit is fixed. The decals free plus free shipping is fixed. Click the link above to order. Sorry for the software glitch.

Back