Preparing for the hurricane?

Alejo_NIN

:
RadonElement.Com
well, i already got my flash lights, plenty of water, food etc...

how do i prepare my MSP for the hurricane? what are you guys doing to protect the MSP?

Alejo_NIN said:
well, i already got my flash lights, plenty of water, food etc...

how do i prepare my MSP for the hurricane? what are you guys doing to protect the MSP?

You should wash and wax it. Then put it in the garage.

i didn't get a chance to wash mine. no garage but it will be parked either in a carport or in a lot with no trees around it. bring it on wilma...

icespeed said:
You should wash and wax it. Then put it in the garage.

got a spare garage? otherwise mine's gonna be sitting out and getting bashed...

oh, and then it'd be a good opportunity to put my magnaflow on (thumb)

or check ipmcsfl.com, i axed about doing that friday at teh big meat

i hope my car is still in one piece for the friday meet :)

in the other hand, mine would be in the driveway....there's a post that looks dangerous, but it will prolly fall on top of my neighbors car...so no problem there :)

i put the car on ramps inside the garage, so it's give me a foot more clearence for the engine

i like to be prepared

thanks man, i'm just happy i'm still here, my mom wanted to leave the state

Bah, this hurricane doesn't scare me.... it's those stupid tornados that are gonna rip us a new one, and then having to listen to the idiots down here say "oh, we didn't know!" The news has been bombarding us with this stupid hurricane for like a week, and now I still have to wait another 12 hours for this thing to finally hit. Bah, I say, Bah!!!!!

But, thanks for the kind words.

****** hurricanes ... they never stop ... the protege in the garage. unless the door flies off, it should be ok. supposed to move quick, so we should be str8

I'm so bored right now.... I hate this waiting, it's nice that they can predict this stuff days in advance, but damn does it mess with the psyche. Channel 10 just had Mayfield (hurricane center v.i.p.) on, he said that we could even see up to 120mph when it hits us on the east coast. South Florida is done!!!!! Anyways, just ranting and raving, but atleast we still have power.... for now. Ok, signing off, hopefully we won't lose power for a week, like last year. Don't think I could last another week in msprotege withdrawal.

luckily this thing is moving quick ... if it was moving under 10mph like katrina, then we would be ******

blah blah blah, wind, rain, blah, rain, blah, wind, blah, wind, wind, rain, blah

protege in the carport - check
rav4 in the carport - check
crv in the carport - check
mustang in the the parking lot - check
:D

YellowMP5 said:
protege in the carport - check
rav4 in the carport - check
crv in the carport - check
mustang in the the parking lot - check
:D

take rav4 OUT, put in another MP5 - MINE