Got hit today!!!!!!!!!!!!

smp3000

Contributor
:
04' EVO VIII
GRAH!!! First off let me say that nothing is wrong with my car.... Today while going back to work from lunch I was stopped in the left hand turn lane waiting to turn left when BAMMMM! BAMMM!!! this crazy mofo slams into me from the back. Then he hit me again- like he was trying to push me out of the way.

I finally turned and say him cut out of the turn lane and go straight. It was on... I went through some side streets and tried to catch him, but I couldn't find him. I stopped my car and got out, but to my suprise nothing was there, not a bump and only a very slight scratch showing the entire legnth of the bumper.

I called the cops to see if anyone had called in reporting it. Many people did, and one followed the kid. He got his plate number and even whitnessed the kid pull into a parking lot and hit a pole!

I met upw ith the cops and filed my report. They said they already tried to get the kid at his house but no one was home and they hoped to get him later tonight or tomorrow.

He will be replacing my bumper, and compensating me for my time and back pain that seems to be getting worse by the hour. Let's hope the c*ck sucker has insurance.

At least my baby seems to be ok. But one thing's for sure "Scotty don't take no sh*t"

;)

I'm not sure how old he was. We never really got him, just his plate number. But I think he was like 18 or so. Driving a black Hyundai!!!!

No wonder my car wasn't hurt. 1 Hyundai = 5 lbs. ahha

No doubt bro.... Like I can't tell you what raced through my head as he hit me. I actually saw my future purchase of the microtech FMS and Mazdaspeed LSD slip away. I thought my car was bashed up bad. :cool:

oops...i think i am the one who scares surrounding vehicles on TX hwy :D ...but trust me...there must be reasons :mad: to cause my baddy driving...i am not the one who is the best driver...yet too many jerks on tx hwy though...i try not to...but impossible (stupid)

so how did your turbo MP3 manage to not catch a hyundai.... just curious, hehe

bud_d said:
so how did your turbo MP3 manage to not catch a hyundai.... just curious, hehe

I was thinking the same thing...but chances are that other cars got in the way.

Man, smp, that guy sounded CRAZY. I can't believe it. At least the bumper did it's job tho.

kat...how did you get hit? what happened?

He hit me as i was making my left.. so I made my left, and then he went straight.

They still haven't called me, but I'll be calling them Moday to see if they've got him yet.

Re: uhh

TECHNICAL 5 said:
Hey if you ever get to meet this guy and no one is around smack him upside the head for being a smuck.(hand)

ya...hit one more hard for us for not to respect MP3s...(fight)

Back