For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
$150 HyperTech ENERGY SPORT tuner for 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 I'm selling a HyperTech ENERGY SPORT tuner for 2008 Mazdaspeed 3.I have the tuner itself, cable to put into the vehicle for tuning,usb, and orignal box. do not have CD, but the software is available online for free download. I will ship tuner USPS priority mail. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks Rich List Date: 10/17/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: $150 HyperTech ENERGY SPORT tuner for 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $150.00 --------------------------------------
Whats up guys, Ive snatched up a 1990 RX7 S5 Convertible from the junk yard for some parts, and now im parting the car out completely. What you see in the pics is what is left on the car, if you want something just email or PM me and ill get it to you as cheaply as possible. This car is actually in pretty good condition, the paint looks good, and most of the body panels and interior are in one piece. My email is Jedwardsvr6@yahoo.com. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. Let me know what you guys need!
2010 Mazdaspeed 3 52,000 miles 2010 mazdaspeed 3 , original owner . Second car doesn't get used much, is not beat up . Never been in a accident . Has usual wear and tear. LOW MILES. Buyer is responsible for shipping. List Date: 11/17/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 52,000 miles -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $14,000.00 --------------------------------------
505 Crank pulley SOLD SU MSP rad bracket SOLD 626 intake manifold with VTCS delete 120$ Jay's Racing TB and IM thermal spacer SOLD Cr3 motorsport dress up kit SOLD Corksport bronsoil bushing SOLD Corksport Camshaft BNIB SOLD Medieval RMM SOLD Stock MSP S and J pipe SOLD AWR Trans mount 88 Duro SOLD Cusco lower tie bar SOLD Circuit sport reinforcement brace NEW SOLD Dual cluster pods SOLD Turbosmart boost gauge SOLD Goodridge ss brake line SOLD AFC SS V1 SOLD Cr3 motorsport ADP SOLD OEM FS-DE exhaust manifold gasket SOLD OEM MSP shifter rod SOLD AXR clunk fix bracket with SU bushing SOLD GT Spec front strut bar SOLD P5 high beam (9005) Nokya yellow On my MS3 Orange side marker 10$ Injen cold air intake for MSP SOLD OEM cargo net...
JBR 3rd gen (2014+) Mazda3/6 Ajstable Rear Camber Arms James Barone 2014+ Mazda 3/6 adjustable rear camber arms. These are for the 3rd gen Mazda3 (BM chassis)/Mazda6 (GJ Chassis). Never installed, complete set. Used to adjust camber as the rear camber is not readily adjustable. Especially after lowering. These are the original version, they are only adjustable on one end (wheel end). I prefer paypal invoice, however I also have a rated ebay account. Per JBR website, "not designed for stancing (slammed)" Free shipping continental united states. Otherwise, shipping will be discussed. List Date: 8/23/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: JBR 3rd gen (2014+) Mazda3/6 Ajstable Rear Camber Arms...
Corksport MM Inserts for 2004-2013 Mazda 3, $25 shipped I bought a set of Corksport MM inserts for my 2011 Mazda 3 hatchback 2.5L and used them for around 800 miles and broke them in. They still look brand new basically, but they just never wore in as well as I had hoped and I have too many vibes for my wife and our baby to enjoy. Used for 4-5 weeks. These will work for all engine sizes for Mazda 3 from 2004-2013, work for automatic or manual as well. I will ship immediately once payment received. $25 shipped CONUS. List Date: 11/3/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Corksport MM Inserts for 2004-2013 Mazda 3, $25 shipped -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $25.00...
AutoExe Member Brace Set for 2004 to 2009 Mazda 3 AutoExe Member Brace Set this is all new never installed i had it powder coated in black to make it stealth $600 shipped this part cost $800 from street unit List Date: 12/2/2014 For more info, click here to view the original listing: AutoExe Member Brace Set for 2004 to 2009 Mazda 3 -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $600.00 --------------------------------------
Some stuff I need to get rid of as i no longer have my MSP. Used Subaru Wrx 440cc injectors with new o rings and insulators 85 shipped in the USA Brand New never used: CXRacing Universal 2.5" Inlet & Outlet Tube & Fin Turbo Intercooler 28"x6"x2.5 - 60 shipped in the USA Brand New never used: CXRacing Universal Type-M turbo intercooler fmic 28x6x2.5 /2.5" in&out 70 shipped in the USA
i have a stock intake manifold i took off my car to install one that i already did mods to. make an offer for as is. if youd like it cleaned up and sandblasted offer for that. and if you want it completly done with the vtcs removed and cleaned and painted any color, make an offer on that.
Sure Torq RMM track rated bushings Sure RMM for the Mazdaspeed6 brand new track bushings the mount it self has been used but I replaced the bushings with brand new ones and its ready to go. List Date: 5/7/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Sure Torq RMM track rated bushings -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $93.00 --------------------------------------
MS6 Headlight - driver side - complete Hi. I have a complete ms6 headlight with all the bulbs, starter and hid controller. Make an offer List Date: 10/30/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: MS6 Headlight - driver side - complete -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $200.00 --------------------------------------
FS: MS6 exterior left door trim moulding garnish Brand new OEM driver side front and rear door garnish in 30S colour (moist silver / liquid platinum). I managed to reuse the old ones on my car so these can go for the 40% of the retail price shipped! OBO! OE Part numbers: GP9A-51-RB0E-06 GP9A51RB0E06 GP9A-51-RD0E-06 GP9A51RD0E06 List Date: 5/4/2013 For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: MS6 exterior left door trim moulding garnish -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $310 + $0 Shipping Retails for: $780 | You Save $470 | That's a 60% Discount! --------------------------------------
Back