For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I have a bunch of MSP aftermarket parts I was stocking up on when I was going to turn my MSP into a project car. I ended up selling it and never got to use most of them, so they are now for sale. This for sale thread has been 2 1/2 yrs in the making as I took pics of all my parts to get them ready for sale and then had too many things going on to keep track of a FS thread. All items are still in the same shape as the pics I took back in 2012, as they have been either in my garage or house not in use. I took new pics of the items that are not already boxed up. All items sold as is. PayPal or cash only. Buyer pays shipping (US ONLY) unless otherwise noted. Will try to respond to any inquiries or PM's ASAP, but I may be slow to respond...
CX5 Cargo Soft Liner (BNIB) Free shipping ONLY to US residents Designed to work with the rear seats folded, upright or split, the soft Cargo Liner provides added protection no matter what mode you are in. Protects cargo area and seat backs. Works with seats in any configuration. Removable bumper flap for additional protection during loading and unloading. Product Details: Manufacturer: Mazda Manufacturer Part #: 0000-8K-R05 List Date: 7/14/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX5 Cargo Soft Liner (BNIB) -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $85.00 --------------------------------------
Moving out and found some injectors that I bought used a long time ago. They're from an 03 WRX if I remember right. My plans changed and never ended up using them. I'm asking $100 + shipping,if I'm way off let me know. They've been in the closet for about 5 years. One injector is missing an o-ring. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking
Sold my speed and getting rid of all the aftermarket parts I had one the car. Please email bluepagesblack@yahoo.com or 704-473-5119 about purchase. Cobb Accessport unmarried ready to be installed. $425 Shipped Cobb Intake and turbo inlet hose. $275 Shipped Turbo XS Hybrid BOV $175 Shipped SURE shortcut and counterweight. $65 Shipped Will sale all for $800
We recently lost our Protege ES due to an accident. Car has been hit in the back and pushed into the next car in the front - classic. Decided to buy back the car from the insurance. Damage: Trunk parts & tail-lights are no good, front grille and radiator support, pass. headlight not good. Car runs & drives but is totaled. No fluid leaks from the engine, exhaust disconnected somewhere in the crash, no airbags deployed. History: Car has seen usual maintenance and tune-ups. 198k on the odo. Engine burns about a quart extra between oil changes / every 3000-4000miles (I checked between changes twice to refill 1/2 each time). New waterpump, belts ~10k ago. AC works. Trans shifts fine but getting in first you have to be close to stop, or...
FREE - Found a few things in the garage, thought I'd give someone a chance to scoop them up before I throw them out. Local pickup only in Germantown MD 20841. I am not spending time shipping. 1. DG Motosports CF surround radio trim. In very nice shape. Very few of these were made. 2. 7mm spacers, bought in GB on this forum ages ago. I ran these on the stock studs. 3. Protege heater core (not pictured) 4. Mazdaspeed fake CF license plate frame. 5. 2 spark lugs.
I repurposed 2" electrical box knockout seals purchased from home depot to make these center caps for a set of rota d2 rims. They will likely fit other rota rims and other makes of rims with the same size hole. This was my temporary solution and I've since made another set more to my liking. So, I'm selling these for $25 shipped within the contiguous US. example application (plasti dip color: anthracite grey)
Cleaning out the shop, I was keeping some of this stuff because I thought one day I might have to put the stuff back on or sell it with the car, but I don't think I'm going to get rid of the car anytime soon. Just want it gone, looking for reasonable offers on everything. Full MSP exhaust from the S-pipe back, I would like to sell this local, but would be willing to ship at the buyers expense, and I would like to keep it all together but if it doesn't sell whole, I'll split it up. The S-pipe has also been modified with a plate to fit up to a larger diameter exhaust, but it will still fit a stock exhaust. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] OEM MSP Engine cover, also on the car for around 75,000 miles, in good shape, with factory h/w...
CX-9 roof bars with 2 custom mounted low profile Thule bike racks Factory roof bars which are around $150 new plus two thule bike racks mounted right to the bars for the lowest profile bike rig possible. Looks good enough to leave on all year. Thule arms have locking key to secure bike. List Date: 5/26/2014 Location: Long Island, NY, United States For more info, click here to view the original listing: CX-9 roof bars with 2 custom mounted low profile Thule bike racks -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $200.00 (Local Pickup Only) --------------------------------------
2001 Protege MP3 (#4 of 1000) w/ Turbo Kit. Low Miles!!! I'm selling my 2001 Laser Blue Mica MP3. It is #4 off of the production line, confirmed through Mazda. 1 of only 1,000 blue MP3's ever made. It was born on Feb. 14, 2001. I'm the 2nd owner, owned it since 27,000 miles, and it has 106,000 miles or so on it now; most of which are highway miles from commuting. It has the Begi turbo kit with a Garrett T3 Turbo and side mount intercooler, Fuel Pressure Regulator, 3 inch custom exhaust from turbo back, ACT Stage 2 Clutch, newer Yokahoma S-Drive tires, new alternator, Redline Synthetic Tranny Fluid, Mobil 1 Synthetic Motor Oil, Front urethane motor mount, K&N Air filter, short shifter, extra carbon fiber ram air hood, extra Blizzak...
Black Mica MSP Roller '03 roller with about 150k Missing turbo and lines, some minor rust, hole in the block, driver's side doors kicked by PO when the engine let go, and no rear sway bar. Trans and LSD are good. I'd like it gone. $600 with trans OR $350 without. List Date: 5/31/2015 For more info, click here to view the original listing: Black Mica MSP Roller -------------------------------------- On Sale For: $618.23 --------------------------------------
FS: 2015 Mazda 3 Nicely Trimmed up 2015 Mazda 3 SV, 6 Speed Manual, 2.0L Liquid Silver / Black 8,100 miles 19" Ace Convex Graphite Wheels w/Hancook Tires (1900 miles on it) Roadmagnet Springs Corksport Cold Air Intake in Red Full HID conversion All lights replaced with LED (Interior, Signals, Parking, Reverse, Lic.plate, dome) Llumar 20% Tint Front lower bumper matte black 3m Wrap Interior dash trim bar = 3M Red Wrap Notes: This as all my cars are only hand washed once / week, detailed once / mo, not one stone chip, no scratches, no wheel / curb rash. It is honestly better looking than new. All Service Records / 2 Oil Changes So far from the dealer. All Receipts for mods. Asking $21,000.00 Or willing to part out the following: 19"...
Hi Everyone: Due to some...life altering occurrences, I've decided to get out of the modding game. I've listed a few aftermarket parts I bought for my MSP. All prices are OBO and include shipping I'd prefer if someone local came and picked these up but I don't mind shipping. For local pickup, I wouldn't mind going down a little on the price (PM me for more info.) 1) Stock Harmonic Balancer: $50 2) Garrett GT2860RS with T2 Flange: SOLD Bought this from another member on here. Has less than 5000 miles on it and includes all mounting hardware and T2 gasket. Exhaust side and wastegate actuator have been ceramic coated. Practically looks brand new. 3) Unichip: SOLD Also bought this from a member a few years back but never...
Brand new rotors - $30 Goodrich Stainless Brake lines - $60 Canadian version of the EGR valve - $30 Ignition Coils - $30 Valve cover - $10 J-Pipe with 02 sensor - $30 Passenger side mirror - $10 [/URL Rear main bearing seal - $10 Oil temp and pressure gauges with sender - $60 [URL=http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/thejash/media/20151008_1700521_zps0cqqfy83.jpg.html] Exhaust manifold with 02 sensor - SOLD Throttle body - SOLD AC Compressor - SOLD Intake Manifold - SOLD Mazdaspeed Protege Axles (need new boots) - SOLD Fuel rail with injectors - SOLD
I've had it from 11.15.2001 new and now its time to get something bigger. the car is blue, has some rust around the back wheel driver side, 100,200 miles and in good cond. for a 14 year old car. its stock besides the aem intake. comes with 16'' winter steelies anyone interested, drop me a note with an offer. It's in New York, about 25 miles north of the city. production # 1166
Back