Which trim level for new CX-5?

Tranny dipstick?
All auto transmissions nowadays have sealed "lifetime" transmissions and no way easy to check tranny fluid levels. "Lifetime" LOL!
CX-5's have a dipstick for those who care to check these things. Easy drain and fill. My daughters 17 Rav4 is a PITA to change.

All auto transmissions nowadays have sealed "lifetime" transmissions and no way easy to check tranny fluid levels. "Lifetime" LOL!
CX-5's have a dipstick for those who care to check these things. Easy drain and fill. My daughters 17 Rav4 is a PITA to change.
can you take a photo of the transmission dipstick? they must have it hidden pretty well. I for the life of me can not locate it on my 2023 cx5 turbo.

can you take a photo of the transmission dipstick? they must have it hidden pretty well. I for the life of me can not locate it on my 2023 cx5 turbo.
IMG_7544.jpeg
IMG_7543.jpeg

It is a real pain to find. Look underneath the airbox. I circled the bolt that retains the dipstick in red

I hate to go off the path but why is there no CAI or similar for the airbox. I'd like to hear the blow off a little like my old cruze. Even on my F150 with TT I disconnected the recirculating hose and heard it. No one makes a nice set up for the cx5?

I hate to go off the path but why is there no CAI or similar for the airbox. I'd like to hear the blow off a little like my old cruze. Even on my F150 with TT I disconnected the recirculating hose and heard it. No one makes a nice set up for the cx5?
There are several aftermarket intakes but only one "cold air" intake that I know of for these engines, from Burger Motorsports. But they aren't making one that fits the CX-5.

I'm eyeing the Corksport Turbo Inlet Pipe + modified stock air box with an AEM dry flow filter, if I can figure out how to remove just the sound baffling. This will give the best airflow and sound without the issues of the short ram.

Back