mazda speeder

:
Skyline 350 GT

Attachments

• !CEeG2kwBGk~$(KGrHqUOKowE0fe4jMQtBNSBL)H!t!~~_12.JPG
    !CEeG2kwBGk~$(KGrHqUOKowE0fe4jMQtBNSBL)H!t!~~_12.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,302
Last edited:
Looks in good shape I wonder why they broke it, obviously wanted the engine for someting they hought would be better
shame though.

do you know if anybody is breaking a Cosmo in the uk as I still need a part or 2 like the stop light checker for the 13b as the interior is back in that one now, I really could do with some lowered springs for it as it sits too hgh at the front for me.

How is yours going now, still not seen any pics?

speak soon Frank

cosmo

hey frank, you know i think a few of the rotary tuners may have some cosmos stored away?

Heres some long overdue pics, i havent washed clean ed her etcc all winter:

hopefully good weather with give me a chance for tlc,

also a pic of my yamaha (boom06)

Attachments

• 11102010207.JPG
    11102010207.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 261
  • 11102010209.JPG
    11102010209.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 259
  • Photo128.jpg
    Photo128.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 233
looking good, nice to see it eventually, and the bike,, had a couple of bikes myself in the past,, R1 included

go my 13b back home now, still got a few jobs to do for MOT including that stop and tail light checker.
I still cant get over how clean it is underneath and inside the wheel arches but with only 39k miles on the clock I should not be surprised, engine is so sweet and quiet,, will up for sale soon I think.
got to sort out the 20b, AGAIN !!!

I have e-mailed a guy in Japan and he has asked me to send a picture of the part I need and he maybe able to help,, would be easier if I could find one here though.

keep in touch, and if you hear any being broken let me know,, a guy on Mazda Rotary Club site is selling his 13b with a knackered gearbox for 1k, so should easily get 2k for mine,, it would make somebody a really nice car with not much outlay,, I will post some pics soon

Frank

Thanks, just cleaning out garage after a long winter !

I have to sort out the cosmetics on my cosmo but mechanically its spot on for now!

Yeh definately, get the 20b back on the road!!

Iv got a 323 GTR (4wd turbo rally car) Iv been using as a winter fun hack, but i really want to be cruising in a shiny cosmo this summer!

I love those GT-R's
I think they are awesome cars and not cheap anymore either as very collectable due to limited production numbers.

What's the plans for the Cosmo then, respray? and if so what colour are you going for
the cosmetics on my 13b are similar the odd ding but not too bad the worst part is the lacquer on the boot roof and bonnet have chips in it
not sure if I could flatten it out,, but probably leave it for the next owner

Yeh the GTR is a beast for the winter, 40/60 split 4wd and the turbo really booosts!!

I think the top half of my cosmo will buff up nicely, but im thinking to maybe paint the lower half a black match, duno wether to get rid of the two tone or not really?

Does anyone know the colour code or colour match for the lower half of my black cosmo ^^

Its a silver/bronze colour but im finding it hard to match,

Latest posts

Back