How Many of you drive a Salvaged MSP

That makes me sad to see all those msps trashed, it makes me want to just park mine in a garage, so then when all msps are extinct it will still be around

i drive a spicy salvage. only thing is they replaced the rear with an es(i assume because of my es spoiler and the car was repainted). you can see under where they did it. did a good job though. i think the accident happened in 03 too right after it was bought becuz the people i got it from bought it rebuilt and it only had 9000km on the odometer.

This one makes me cry the most because its exactly what i want
grey/rx8 wheels look so sick. even wrecked it looks sexy
5935785_1_I.jpg

I am taking a salvage car, spice yellow and putting it all in a black P5. the yellow was a write off so not able to fix, mind you the roof looked like a A frame house so why try.

I am taking a salvage car, spice yellow and putting it all in a black P5. the yellow was a write off so not able to fix, mind you the roof looked like a A frame house so why try.

i agree so take all the parts and the production number and make it a msp5 hah

i agree so take all the parts and the production number and make it a msp5 hah

No, just the parts. Then I have ''MSP5'' big letters not small.Hah

I lowered it last night, used the Tokico HP series, works great. Fun ride home at 2am. No one on the road.(drive)

Attachments

• lowered 001.JPG
    lowered 001.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 102
..(thought)..hmmm...GI/GB for all who've had their MSP shot out from under them. It'd be about two-three bucks per person interested in finding where their MSP went to & I believe you get unlimited reports for about a month...

Isn't it unlimited for a year? Maybe I'm wrong...

please! i want it back so i can get some things! i wanna cry! i miss that car so damn much! i even bought another MSP lol.. but yea please let me know so i can go talk to them

It is depressing seeing so many dead msps. Its even weirder to troll this site and see that half of the msp guys have totaled one, and currently own another one. I know that there were thre other blazin yellow msps in the springfield area. One was a repo, one was getting auctioned and had a blown motor, and the last was actually being driven by someone.

Thad

Back