xDJ DUBx's 03.5 Pure White LX-T

It doesn't cause its HELLA dark. lol.

fine. distortion is inevitable had to seriously screw with it to bring the exposure in balance. better quality would have a better result.

Attachments

• Dub.jpg
    Dub.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 152
photoshop doesn't work miracles. lol I think it would look a lot better if the sky wasn't so harsh. where the hell is jeff when I need him?

photoshop doesn't work miracles. lol I think it would look a lot better if the sky wasn't so harsh. where the hell is jeff when I need him?

Do what?

BTW Dub, tell your "photographer" to turn off the flash when he's taking a picture of a car...

Attachments

• Dub_edit1.jpg
    Dub_edit1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 153
So we all know how much work Greg has put into his Protege. Now because of a little crack in the manifold he wants to sell his car for a miata :cussing:

So to get him to keep his car let's see if we can hook him up with a little Mazda love (aka $) so that he can get a steedspeed manifold and keep his amazing protege

His paypal is: xdjdubx@gmail.com

Make sure you send as a personal gift with your paypal balance or bank account so no fees are charged

Yeah but what happens when the next thing breaks... I mean c'mon it's a slammed turboed protege, something's bound to fail :p

Hell, if all you have to do to get people to send you money is wish out loud that you had enough money to buy more expensive parts for your car, then

I SURE WISH I HAD MORE MONEY SO I COULD BUY EXPENSIVE PARTS FOR MY CAR...
(hand)

Sorry scratch, between rebuilding the motor and blowing the trans I just let an antenna delete slip by. How silly of me.

(unamused)

I already got $373 (evil)

Donated to you? or you already had it saved? If you already had $373 donated to you, I'm gonna be a little angry, lol. Jealousy is a b****. (eekfu)

I know...I was asking why not do an antenna delete...

Sorry scratch, between rebuilding the motor and blowing the trans I just let an antenna delete slip by. How silly of me.

(unamused)

How big of a hole is left by the antenna piece? Is it just big enough for the antenna wire to come through, or bigger? Do you just pry that piece off & fill the hole?

Last edited:
Back