The 6 / MS6 Picture ONLY Thread (NO DISCUSSION!)

MY FIRST TIME POSTING A PIC IN THIS THREAD!!! HOPE YOU LIKE!!!!

Copy2of100_0191.jpg

jpg.gif

jpg.gif

sorry for crappy pics my phone suxs lowering it this weekend

Attachments

• 055.JPG
    055.JPG
    499.1 KB · Views: 309
  • 062.JPG
    062.JPG
    407.7 KB · Views: 265
Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, this is everyone's last warning.

Apparently some of you can't read the thread title, which clearly states that there is to be NO DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD!

We have other threads for pictures for this purpose. From here on out, any and all discussions will result in infractions. I (as well as other section moderators) hate having to clean up nonsense in here because someone is illiterate or ignorant to the topic. We don't allow discussion in here (aside for posting your own pics and explaining) so that people can come in here and get a large amount of pictures without sifting through all of the chatter bulls*** that resides.

I'm done. Any questions, take it to PMs.

Here are some after I lowered it a little with AutoExe Low Down springs and put on Mazdaspeed Rays Engineering forged wheels.

DSC02972.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

DSC02977.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

Current engine bay. This will all change here as soon as I drop the car off at RaceRoots. They are going to design a full turbo kit like they did on their MS3!! Then I will have them build the engine and (drive2)

DSC02767-1.jpg

DSC02768.jpg

DSC02767-1.jpg

DSC02653.jpg

Last edited:
My first time posting here :) Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers.
Sean

Attachments

• IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 262
  • IMG_0853.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 240
aren't there supposed to be 3 LEDs in those sidemarkers?

6NYE09-4.jpg

Next person that posts something other than MZ6/MS6 related pics will get points for being a tool!!!!!

Back