dude what uo with all my red ms3

I'll post when I've got more than just tint. Looking to sell my wheels and get some RX8 wheels though.

07 true red gt

Attachments

• _MG_0749.jpg
    _MG_0749.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 397
  • _MG_0722.jpg
    _MG_0722.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 361
  • _MG_0670.jpg
    _MG_0670.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 247
  • _MG_0740.jpg
    _MG_0740.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
07 true red gt

Wow man, your MS3 looks very very very Clean and beautiful.. s*** i've never seen OEM Rims look so damn good in different cars and so popular than the RX-8 Wheels.. they are turning out to be the wheels lot's of people are looking to get !!!!! Congrats Shag....

Wow man, your MS3 looks very very very Clean and beautiful.. s*** i've never seen OEM Rims look so damn good in different cars and so popular than the RX-8 Wheels.. they are turning out to be the wheels lot's of people are looking to get !!!!! Congrats Shag....

Thanks dude..i remember u..arent u the guy i met at TBK? Recognize the red p5 in my sig?

Sad to hear about your P5, but hey i can see you are rolling on some nice new toy !!!! any plans for it ?

eh, it was time to go. I blew 3rd gear three times in 3 months after the engine was built and the boost was cranked up. Turned out to just be a pain in the ass. Made almost 300 hp/tq to wheels though, the tranny just couldn't keep up. Loving the MS3, haven't looked back ;)

eh, it was time to go. I blew 3rd gear three times in 3 months after the engine was built and the boost was cranked up. Turned out to just be a pain in the ass. Made almost 300 hp/tq to wheels though, the tranny just couldn't keep up. Loving the MS3, haven't looked back ;)

Yeah I hear ya man, at that Time TBK Performance and Par Engineer Didn't had those Cryo treated helical and straight cut stronger gears what a shame bro, but hey if you feel good that's all it matters.. i'am around 430whp and running strong, so every car is a completely different story and yes we have to move on sometime in life, and most of the time is for better.... any mayor plans on that beauty of yours ?

Other than keeping it clean...nah. Its 2 years old already just about and its been relatively stock power wise and im STILL very happy. If i do decide to mod Ill prob go COBB all the way just for simplicity. Not going down the testing/tuning road again unless I have another DD. 430 is crazy dude, good luck ;)

Back