The Mental Addiction Conversion Begins!!!

LinuxRacr

Contributor
:
2001 Mazda MP3
The transformation from The BEGI Prototype Kit to Mental Addiction Sleeper version 1 (Pre-Tubular Manifold/Pre-Angled End-Tanks on FMIC). I picked up the kit as a result of PDHAudio83's upgrade to the Newer Sleeper Kit. It was used on his car for roughly 8 months in the Northeren U.S. I will be cleaning it up a bit before install. Please note that not all the studs and nuts are on the assymbly yet.

DSCF1129.JPG

DSCF1135.JPG

DSCF1136.JPG

DSCF1137.JPG

DSCF1138.JPG

Notice the intercooler in the backround in my front grill :rolleyes:
DSCF1140.JPG

Last edited:
dang, you still didn't get this done? get the steppin.
also, you should prob have a shop redo those endtanks soo that they function more properly into angled ones. shouldn't cost much

The end-tanks will be fine for the power I want. Not worth the hassle. Plus it looks SOOO sexy already.

More progress tonight. I tightened in some studs, connected the downpipe to the turbo, and sealed with 650 F gasket maker. I understand why Beau used allen cap screws now! Oil fittings have also been tightened too. Putting things together first before I start taking s*** apart on my car. I want to make sure this is going to go as smoothly as possible. Previous experience has been invaluable to me! Excitement is back.

Last edited:
Cool....

Looks like you'll have a pretty nice set up there.

What are going to do with the BEGI stuff?

looks good Patrick :)

Spooled I think this one is the 28R if I remember correctly

If the thread is fly, you must subscrizzle
snoopdogg_vh1news.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
tekkie said:
looks good Patrick :)

Spooled I think this one is the 28R if I remember correctly

That is correct! GT28R Good for 320 HP. The old BEGI kit is already spoken for.

Back