Race Roots Project Mazdaspeed6 Pictures!

Antoine still has not gotten back to me, or even acknowledged my original inquiry. Between me and NJspeed3 were the two customers in closest contact with Race Roots, and I have actually received parts from them...

All anybody is doing is taking stabs in the dark here, oh well. I tried.

Antoine still has not gotten back to me, or even acknowledged my original inquiry. Between me and NJspeed3 were the two customers in closest contact with Race Roots, and I have actually received parts from them...

Copied and pasted in the other section to try and get an answer for ya.

I've been swamped with PMz these past few months...I'll be sure to respond to your PM today...Your patience is greatly appreciated...Thanks!

What's the current status involving these People/Members?

Tyler/Madvillan: Have you been compensated? Has everything been worked out between you & Brice?

Gerry/NJSpeed: Still no refund or parts?

Ryan/thegunstaplekid: ?

Justin/mpsowner ?

Posted by Race Roots 3/26/2010
I will post them for you so everyone can see not trying to hide anything.

Tyler/Madvillan (got the proto kit) Still due money for compensation for not getting 100% of what was orginally agreed.

Gerry/NJSpeed (Full Kit) Waiting for the entire kit (EBC and WG have been shipped out) Refund still due for other items ordered that were cancelled

Ryan/thegunstaplekid (partial kit) Still waiting he has been compensated with FREE FMIC piping (he will be paying for the extra shipping to Canada when the items arrive)

Justin/mpsowner Australian Guy (Complete kit) He keeps changing his mind about what he wants to do. He is being refunded as soon as he gets us his bank account info he is taking a hit on a restocking fee.

Justin is being refunded because money is currently permitting for the business to continue and to make some sort of action as we actually care about our customers.

As you can see one way or the other CURRENTLY I am doing what I can to compensate customers whether it be free fmic piping or shipping what I have now so that people can see I am doing what I can to make things right.

Tyler/Madvillan: Have you been compensated? Has everything been worked out between you & Brice?

Yes, everything between Brice and I has been taken care of and agreed upon. I'm happy that I've got parts and the money he owed me back, and I'm even happier that everything else is over.

Antoine, I'll PM you back tomorrow.

Maybe you should just go ahead and read them...

im asking about the original topic... MS6 project, idk what all this MS3 talk is about tho.

EDIT: found it.
Sure I can, lol.

I am staying out of the speed3 kits discussion because I don't have any information on that.

I am a happy customer as far as my speed6 is concerned! I email/call Steve all the time and get updates on my car. I am really in no hurry, though, that's why I dropped the car off while I am deployed for a while.......

I am having him send off some parts to get coated. Right now he is working on the fueling then the tune.

That's all I got for you.......

Last edited:

Gerry/NJSpeed: Still no refund or parts?

Ryan/thegunstaplekid: ?

Justin/mpsowner ?

Posted by Race Roots 3/26/2010

Justin has been refunded.

Gerry has gotten his credit thru his CC company.

Production has been completed I am waiting for final confirmation when I have the parts in my hand and then I can ship out to the customers.

Justin has been refunded.

Gerry has gotten his credit thru his CC company.

Production has been completed I am waiting for final confirmation when I have the parts in my hand and then I can ship out to the customers.

Brice,

Is Ryan/thegunstaplekid going to take the kit as previously agreed or do you two have other arrangements?

Chris

Gerry I reviewed your email and since you challenged different orders thru Google instead of working with me directly I have to wait and see what Google does in terms of credits. They have told me 4/11 they will make a final decision on the orders in question. After that I will sort out what credits are still due.

Im waiting on my refund still!

i spent over 7k with rr. i was planning on driving down to florida and have a turn key deal with them. So i had one of the 2 cc i used credit me my refund. Brice agreed to refund me part of the money but never did, when i called him and asked for my refund he would tell me that i had to wait. So i became worried and had the credit card refund me directly. If you read back you will see that i sent brice an email last month explaing that he still owns me a kit without the turbo and $590. he said he was waiting on google to settle the credit by 4/11.

i spent over 7k with rr. i was planning on driving down to florida and have a turn key deal with them. So i had one of the 2 cc i used credit me my refund. Brice agreed to refund me part of the money but never did, when i called him and asked for my refund he would tell me that i had to wait. So i became worried and had the credit card refund me directly. If you read back you will see that i sent brice an email last month explaing that he still owns me a kit without the turbo and $590. he said he was waiting on google to settle the credit by 4/11.

Brice / Race Roots...Can we get an update on NJSPEED3's situation ASAP PLEASE!

Back