NEPOC 2008 Schedule

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
Greetings fellow NEPOCers. Thought a new schedule of events and meets are in order for this new year. I'm excited for all of us. Some are new folk, some have new rides, and others....well who knows. I do know that I want to plan our annual Cape Cod runs bigger and better than before. So this year I am in contact with both the RX-8 and RX-7 folks directly. When the time comes for the details, I'd appreciate all the help from those who visit other Mazda forums to help spread the word. More on that later.

So feel free to post your ideas and suggestions for meets and events. I'll update this first post with all final listings.
Let's keep on zooming!
------------------------------------------------

Brighton, MA Install Meet
What: Install Meet and BBQ with many RX-8 folk
Where: 500 Western Ave Brighton, MA
When: Sunday, April 20th starting at 9 A.M.

NEPOC Spring Cleaning Meet
Date: Saturday, April 26
6 Apple Lane
West Bridgewater, MA

3rd Annual NEPOC Spring Cape Cod Fun Run
Date: 5/18/08
A short ride around Cape Cod followed by minigolf, food, and a photo session at the beach.

Lime Rock Park-Mazda Corral
Info here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123695468

Annual Fathers Day Show/Cruise
Main St. Hyannis, MA
Sunday, June 15th

Whaling City Festival Auto Show
Sunday July 13th, 2008
9:00am - 8:00pm
Veterans' Memorial Buttonwood Park
New Bedford, Massachusetts

Summer Send Off 4 - Car Show (All imports)
Ledgewood Place, Rockland, MA.
Sunday, August 10th
Price $30 (raffle proceeds go to charity)
Registration 9-12AM
Judging starts at 1PM
MySpace

NorthEast Exotic Car Show (All proceeds goes to Make A Wish Foundation)
Saturday, August 16th
Anheuser-Busch Brewery grounds in Merrimack, NH
Show Cars sould arrive between 8:30-9:30am
The Gates open to the public at 10am
Price: $10-20, but you do get a nice goody bag of Meguirs stuff.

All Wheels Nationals (Over 500 classics, muscle, trucks, etc. Only a handful of imports but a ton of fun)
Barnstable County Fairgrounds
Route 151 - Falmouth, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
Saturday, August 23rd
Registration time: 8-11:00
Price: $20
Website

Cure For Kids Car Show (Mostly tuner cars, some classics and muscle)
Sunday, August 24th
Bristol Community College, Fall River, MA
Registration time: 8-12:00
Price: $20

Last edited:
Marlon and I are working to get the corral going again at Lime Rock Park this year as well. Stay tuned.

im down for another cape run had a blast last time.. well worth the trip. atleast now i know to get off the highway before the bridge instead of going over it and back 5 times.

Last edited:
Count me in for another Spring Clean....maybe this time I will actually get the engine bay cleaned up.

Would like to make it to the Cape Cod run as well this year but will have to wait for more details.

Well I hope to join the fun. Hopefully I can plan around and meet more people even though I am minus the p5. Will probably be rocking the E36.

If no one objects, I would love to join you guys for the cape run, I have never been there, so the trip alone would be worth it to me 2 1/2 - 3 hour drive :)

yeah as long as i dont have a class when a meet is going on, I'll be willing to drive to the meet.

Back