I'm back.....

block8head

:
06 MS6 black mica GT
MS6 With Gt2871r and EWG

Happy new year to all.....:)

Here is my latest project, also i'm taking a roadtrip to maryland to transform my car into a monster this month..Friday the 20th
Here are few pics for your viewing pleasure ;)

Picture671.jpg

Last edited:
wow, he's alive? how's it running? and how did you make out with the mani? i still have your mug and that o2 sensor rental kit by the way!!!

Last edited:
wow, he's alive? how's it running? and how did you make out with the mani? i still have your mug and that o2 sensor rental kit by the way!!!

yay the car running like a monster now.. ,But to achieve the real power i have to do couple of thing to it, which i'm gonna travel to maryland to get couple flash like fuel cut and throtle plate flash,,They will install the turbo with fabricate EGW weld it on the mani and Install the stand back.. they gonna do road tune and dyno tune after it.... So it'll be 3 days trip for me :)

i will call you when i come back from maryland to get the mug and the 02 sensor socket.. i think i need it to install the wideband when i come back (burnout)

Last edited:
bump. I saw it on the other forum and DAMN that looks nice. You have a beast there Ben.

bump. I saw it on the other forum and DAMN that looks nice. You have a beast there Ben.
(drive) sorry for the late updated....

Finally! Thanks to P3 crew that made my dreams come true....
Thanks to Brian (Cherryspeed) Y2kcowboy ( Scott) Dataracecar (jason) and Charles that have turned my car into a DD monster....
Thanks Jodan from Cp-e for the big boy and the throtle plate Flash; also nice to meet you
If you guys ever consider of having someone to work on your car..
I would recommend the P3 crew ,these ppl are more than just the ppl that work on car, They love cars and they take care of your car like one of their own.....
What has been done to my car?
Here is the list...
Gt2871R turbo with EGW fabricated on the DNP mani and 41mm Tial WG
Cp-e HPFP
Standback with 2 map switch.... i'm running on 15 psi on DD map and 17 psi on Race map
Standback tuned no more fuel cut and no BS boost creep.............

Here are few pics for your viewing pleasure.....

The trip to P3 Maryland,got caught in the snowstorm betwwen CT all the way to PA
Picture687.jpg

Picture682.jpg

Picture683.jpg

Arrived at P3:
Picture690.jpg

Picture691.jpg

Inside the transform facility:
Picture693.jpg

Picture694.jpg

Picture695.jpg

Fab work:41mm EWG welded on the DNP mani
Picture709.jpg

Picture710.jpg

Picture712.jpg

Picture708.jpg

On the car:
Picture715.jpg

Picture716.jpg

Picture714.jpg

Picture713.jpg

I'm home now:
Picture724.jpg

Picture723.jpg

Picture722.jpg

(drive)

yay for track day!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks ben for the bov and boost gauge o and the fog lights too lol ben is the man thanks for letting me use your garage for lik 3 hours haha but yes please for track day

wow!(cool) lookin great! can't wait to see it/take a ride! ben, what was the outcome on the ceramic on the mani?

Back