Fidanza Flywheel now Available

briand805

Contributor
I was informed by Xenon929 that Ultrarev.com is taking orders for the mazda3 fidanza flywheel. They will be exclusively selling a limited number of these units for this first run. 1.877.ULTRA.72 ask for Ray. $319
Shipping in 2-4 weeks.

I can confirm this as I spoke with a Fidanza rep this morning.
Get your order in as they have already sold half a dozen units as of this morning including mine (cabpatch)

Just called and bought mine bought a package with the spec stage 2+ clutch and the FW I can't wait to get this and have it installed. Everyone needs to get in on this deal its gonna make it so worth the time and money. Ultrarev freaking rocks....(rockon)(rockon)(rockon)(cabpatch)

I appreciate that you posted the tip for everyone...but any vendor that wishes to support the Mazda3 aftermarket should help support the communities that make up it's customer base ;)

Just a reminder to everyone...Any vendor that wishes do business in any way shape or form (run GB's, specials, take orders and run sales etc) on this site MUST have Authorized Vendor status BEFORE conducting business. Thanks

* The Authorized Vendor program is intended to PROTECT the members of Mazda Forums from untrustworthy and unprofessional vendors.

briand805 said:
I was informed by Xenon929 that Ultrarev.com is taking orders for the mazda3 fidanza flywheel. They will be exclusively selling a limited number of these units for this first run. 1.877.ULTRA.72 ask for Ray. $319
Shipping in 2-4 weeks.

I can confirm this as I spoke with a Fidanza rep this morning.
Get your order in as they have already sold half a dozen units as of this morning including mine (cabpatch)

Antoine said:
I appreciate that you posted the tip for everyone...but any vendor that wishes to support the Mazda3 aftermarket should help support the communities that make up it's customer base ;)

Just a reminder to everyone...Any vendor that wishes do business in any way shape or form (run GB's, specials, take orders and run sales etc) on this site MUST have Authorized Vendor status BEFORE conducting business. Thanks

* The Authorized Vendor program is intended to PROTECT the members of Mazda Forums from untrustworthy and unprofessional vendors.

Perhaps I don't understand what you are saying or asking of me here so I will pose a question after making a statement.
I am not a vendor; I am just a forum member. I am not selling anything or affiliated with any business. That being said are you saying I shouldn't been sharing information about available products if they arent sold by "authorized" vendors? Please clarify this as it sounds quite ridiculous the more I think about it.
Should I remove the phone number and company?

Last edited:
Not at all...This is not about sharing info...as sharing info is what this community is all about!...I made a general statement as a reminder to everyone that we do have and enforce an "Authorized Vendor" policy. I can't always be sure of a vendors motives...as sometimes they are less than trustworthy...What I wanted to clarify with you is...

briand805 said:
I am just a forum member. I am not selling anything or affiliated with any business.

As long as that holds up to be true...I don't have a problem...Carry on ;)

Antoine said:
Not at all...This is not about sharing info...as sharing info is what this community is all about!...I made a general statement as a reminder to everyone that we do have and enforce an "Authorized Vendor" policy. I can't always be sure of a vendors motives...as sometimes they are less than trustworthy...What I wanted to clarify with you is...

As long as that holds up to be true...I don't have a problem...Carry on ;)

Thanks for the clarification.

three said:
So would the flywheel do any good for an automatic mazda 3.

No as the automatic uses one of these instead.

hamster_wheel1.jpg

Just kidding!

But automatics do have the flexplate right? also does any of yall know if there is a torque converter for the auto 3.

Has anybody tried them yet. Also does anybody know what all it helps i know it helps take off but is there anything else.

Could i just buy the converter and get it installed or would i have to buy other things also.

Last edited:
i dont know yet...still haven't heard back on that one yet but if i hear anything i will let you know

I'm still waiting to hear as to whether or not the stage2 cluth will hold up under FI. I thought that was a great question...

PS-did they give you a deal for buying BOTH the fw & clutch..if so got any details to share???

tgv121281 said:
I'm still waiting to hear as to whether or not the stage2 cluth will hold up under FI. I thought that was a great question...

PS-did they give you a deal for buying BOTH the fw & clutch..if so got any details to share???

1. Most likely no the stage 2 will not hold up under a FI car. I got the stage 2+ clutch and they even said that would not be strong enough to hold up under FI. The stage 3 would be your best bet but I am not planning on going turbo and the 3 has chatter so I went with the 2+...if I do go turbo it won't be for a while.

2. Yes I bought both of them together and they did cut a deal...nothing extreme but I don't know off the top right now what it was I just know I only paid like $20 dollars for shipping/box fee. (nuts)

tgv121281 said:

The stage two will hold a conservative 260 torque @ the flywheel.. thats a direct quote from a SPEC rep I have been speaking with.

Back