Ben' MS6 engine bay pics...

block8head

:
06 MS6 black mica GT
Finally got my intake mani powder coated . Took me 3 hours to get everything done:
Here is the list:
EGR delete
Vtcs delete
Vacuum by pass
Coolant by pass
Ptp intake mani gasket....
Here is the pics:
Before:
Picture997.jpg

After:
Picture1155e.jpg

Picture1219e.jpg

Picture1236.jpg

Picture1235.jpg

Picture1238.jpg

Picture1249.jpg

Picture1247.jpg

Picture1246.jpg

Picture1240.jpg

Enjoy...
More to come ,stay tuned.. (drive)

were you listening to that eiffel 65 song when thinking this up??

And awesome job on the powder coating. looks ten times cleaner. :)

damn..i gotta powdercoat my intake mani.. i was going to do both the valve cover and mani black but that blue is HOT...whered u have it done..

Wow! you did that on ur own. Bravo Partner! thats the cleanest piece of work i have ever seen.

Are you running around with a CEL due to the EGR delete? If not how did you get around that?

No CEL.. relay trick take care of it......

Wow! you did that on ur own. Bravo Partner! thats the cleanest piece of work i have ever seen.

LOL, i didn't do the powder coating, just the install part...

damn..i gotta powdercoat my intake mani.. i was going to do both the valve cover and mani black but that blue is HOT...whered u have it done..

HTC racing in withman around the corner from me...

Last edited:
nice!

i'd like to see blue interior lights to match. maybe black out the rims w/ a blue lip? anyway PROPS to u sir!

The powder coating work is fantastic. I love it! My only gripe, and this is just my personal preference, is the amount of blue wire loom you have in there. It takes away from the clean look of the PC'd parts and reminds me of spaghetti. But hey that's just me. Killer work bro.

awesome ben!! can't wait to see it in person! i do agree with josh, little less blue loom...but hey, your ride man!! how's it runnin now? did they recoat the exhaust mani too?

awesome ben!! can't wait to see it in person! i do agree with josh, little less blue loom...but hey, your ride man!! how's it runnin now? did they recoat the exhaust mani too?

Thanks Mark...
Yes they did , here is the pics:
Picture1019.jpg

Picture1020.jpg

(cabpatch)

The powder coating work is fantastic. I love it! My only gripe, and this is just my personal preference, is the amount of blue wire loom you have in there. It takes away from the clean look of the PC'd parts and reminds me of spaghetti. But hey that's just me. Killer work bro.

Thanks Josh ,you right i think i should go with black wires cover .I think that look much better

(wow), came out nice...they're going to redo mine too...it started flaking off this spring...they said it should last a lot longer than 2 yrs!...now i have to take it all apart...:(

Back