Search results

1. J

Water in the Cabin

I made a huge mistake the other day by leaving the two front windows open about 4" overnight. This wasn't a problem until the sky started to leak profusely. The inside of the car was all wet, so I did my best to dry it up, but the seats are still somewhat saturated. Every morning now the windows...
  2. J

put in a new horn

why?
  3. J

put in a new horn

How would I know which horn would sound loud enough without testing them? I want something loud as hell that no one can ignore. I was thinking that I could only find something like this as an aftermarket product. Thanks for the help. :)
  4. J

put in a new horn

which is a good horn to get? are they available online?
  5. J

Any Protege5's here with aftermarket seats?

the bride seats are a little to ricey for me. p5's aren't race cars.. i just want some normal looking leather seats. heheh
  6. J

Any Protege5's here with aftermarket seats?

Is there any feasible way for someone who got cloth seats to upgrade to leather seats just in the front?
  7. J

Show me your Car Seats

what's the general consensus on how much i'd expect to spend on some new seats? probably just looking at some simple leather jobbies, not hardcore racing strap type deals.
  8. J

Intake Cone Shape Air Filter Replacement

not to sound like too stupid, but how do you apply oil to the filter?
  9. J

Northern VA YELLOW P5'ers ?

i saw a yellow p5 in tysons corner two days ago with no front emblem
  10. J

Anyone see the SCC article on the SRT-4?

stratus' are soooo bad. i have two friends that have them, they're non stop mechanical problems.
  11. J

Anyone see the SCC article on the SRT-4?

exactly. the srt-4 is completely lacking CLASS.
  12. J

Show me your Car Seats

03 speed, those seats are real classy. how much did they set you back?
  13. J

here is what is replacing my ebay filter...

I guess no one's measured this stuff for the ebay intake? Thanks for the help Dimitrios. :)
  14. J

This would be the right page I assume? http://www.intenseperformance.com/products/cone_filters/cone_filters.html Not sure which one is the right size..
  15. J

I want to find a K&N filter for the ebay intake.. I guess when you order it you need to specify 3 or 4 dimensions, which seems like a pain in the ass. It'd be nice to just order a part number, but I guess that isn't possible.
  16. J

2.3 mazda6 motor swap

I agree.
  17. J

p5 door side sills

anyone have a link to where one can buy these? i remember seeing these on here months ago. thanks :)
  18. J

50$ and 200$ intakes

ebay intake just makes more sense for me. even though i'd prefer a name brand product, i'm not trying to throw a lot of money into my car, so i'll get the inexpensive one provided that people can attest to it (and many have). i couldn't care less about what it looks like.
Back