Search results

1. M

GI light weight pulleys

Brach, any word on a tracking number, I have paid for all the pulleys.
  2. M

Mazda V6 PS GP!

Justin01MP3MD....V6 Alt/ WP / PS: Paid USAF 6S.....V6 Alt / WP / PS: Paid The Great NY.......V6 ALT(paid), WP (paid), PS (payment on thursday) MariusVT - PS - Payment On or around next weekend. Athens 6 : V6- ALT-Paid, WP-Paid, PS-will pay Friday 2/15 VirtualMirage......V6 Alt-Paid, WP-Paid...
  3. M

Mazda V6 Water Pump GP $65 shipped.

Mazda6smtx - V6 WP Pulley - Paid
  4. M

Mazda V6 Water Pump GP $65 shipped.

Is there any extra for shipping to Canada? 1. Nealio 2. achow87 3. VirtualMirage -V6 WP Pulley 4. hotguy - v6 WP pully- PAID!!! 5. ktm173 6. USAF 6S - V6 WP Pulley - PAID! 7. MariusVT - V6 WP Pulley - Paid 8. Awong124 - V6 WP Pulley - Paid 9. Justin01MP3MD - V6 WP Pulley 10.the great ny - V6 WP...
  5. M

Daytime Running Light Module

I wonder if they screwed around with the handbrake sensor. That isn't the normal Canadian operation of the car, if you are local to Toronto I'd be more than happy to help you out getting it to work properly. I wired my own sort of DRL with my lower fog lights. It's really up to you how you want...
  6. M

GI light weight pulleys

Since no one is biting on the Under-Driven V6 pulleys, change mine to lightweight accessories. Thanks.
  7. M

Wheel & Tire Options

I don't think it will rub if you roll the fender. I know of a local Speed6 owner Zigger who has 235/40-18 on 18x8.5 +43mm on his speed6 and it's fine now that the fender is rolled.
  8. M

Daytime Running Light Module

The DRL module is incorporated inside a blue box that is visible underneath the dash behind the steering wheel. I don't think you will be able to add DRL on the car, I think it uses a different wiring harness. I live in Ontario and I disabled my DRL because I did a Retrofit. If you can add the...
  9. M

Mazda 6 ('04) knocking noise right after the start

How would you even check that without taking everything apart. I think mine is more clutch related since I have the CM Stage 4 installed with the Fidanza.
  10. M

DIY_lowering

The install on the Mazdaspeed will be exactly the same as the regular 6. There are a few good links but I don't think you can post from other Mazda6 sites on here. PM me for more info.
  11. M

How-To: Koni Front Shock Install

The only thing you will need to install the springs is a spring compressor, I bought mine for $40 and it works just fine. With a spring compressor it is pretty straight forward. If you want the next time I install springs I'll do a nice write up like this one.
  12. M

Mazda 6 ('04) knocking noise right after the start

I get this same thing with my V6. I have no idea what it is. I can get mine to make the noise at really low speeds with i'm on and off the throttle.
  13. M

How-To: Koni Front Shock Install

Sorry, I don't have it right now. I'm going to be hacking a set of stock shocks apart for this install again, but this time with some custom springs. I'll get you the measurements before I cut them up. As far as time goes I did the whole install in about 5 hours, so no it's not that long. This...
  14. M

MS6 Forged shortblock on its way!!

That's the real race.
  15. M

Dave and Busters 10/27/2007

I can't wait for this meet see you there Marlon. It's going to be a long drive but it's worth it.
  16. M

Always on Cigarette Lighter

Run a 10 amp fused wire from the battery and solder it to the +12V wire for the cigarette lighter, then pull the fuse in the fuse box for the cigarette lighter.
  17. M

Mazda 6 Rear Swaybar Install

My car has been through 3 Canadian Winters, this install was with less then 50,000km.
  18. M

GI light weight pulleys

1. kurfgator - Mazdaspeed 6 - Underdriven Accessories 2. pHeeL - same as ^kurf 3. BoostedSpd6 - Mazdaspeed 6 - Underdriven Accessories 4.StickintheSix-6i :(- underdriven accessories 5. mdogg - MS6 - Underdriven Accesories 6. Mazda6smtx - Mazda6 V6 - Underdriven accessories.
  19. M

Help Identify This!

You will need a flarenut wrench. I think 10mm.
  20. M

autoexe meter hood

I think it looks alright but it's $$$. Which is why I went with the Lotek pod.
Back