Search results

1. 8

Transmission Problems

Long story short.... I lost 4th gear... It goes into the pocket but there's nothing there like I'm in neutral... I can put it in 4th now without pressing the clutch... The stick will stay in 4th gear position unless I push it out with or without the clutch being depressed All other gears work...
  2. 8

What have you done to your P5 today?

taken into account that i get terrible gas mileage
  3. 8

Renewed my faith in duct tape. Exhaust pipe blew off at the weld pre-resonator. Dragged my piping a good 2miles. Put a sh1t load of duct tape held long enough to make it to my shop 5mi away. Waiting on my welder to get here to mend the pipes back together.
  4. 8

larger fuel pump

If it is a walbro 255lph pump search the forum. Probably in the how to section. U have to modify the white clip.
  5. 8

Fan problems

The radiator fan turns on at around 90c and turns off at around 88c When I was running obdii + scan gauge the fan would kick on at 204f and shut off at 195f. Ur fan shouldn't come on at highway speeds unless chugging it up hill.
  6. 8

Couldn't make it to work today... car wouldn't start... found out the wire on the crank position sensor plug finally broke... took some bullet connectors got rid of the plug and put it back together... runs nice again
  7. 8

Mfactory LSD help....

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123791691-G-series-5sp-Transmission-Complete-Teardown-amp-Rebuild-w-LSD-amp-5th-Gear-Swap http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123772939-mfactory-review&p=5725972&viewfull=1#post5725972
  8. 8

Show me your Racing Harts

and now Purple You Said RacingHart
  9. 8

Looking or a piece connecting to exhaust mani.

i've deleted it with the stock computer... kept the egr in but put a block plate in between... but yeah now i run a standalone
  10. 8

What have you done to your MSP today?

Turned on beast mode and rev'd to 8k
  11. 8

^just be careful how u route it. Make sure that tube doesn't touch anything else especially the wire harness. I've learned the hard way when mine shorted out my harness. I have since deleted my egr system(no emission standards in Hawaii).
  12. 8

I can't answer. I did away with my stock stuff long long time ago. But I posted the part number for the tube.
  13. 8

Microtech Library

Thanks bud 20PSI - the limit of my microtech's map
  14. 8

Microtech Library

I "think" i may be maxing out my 550's... what other options do we have for larger injectors? And something that doesn't raise my fuel rail like 2" from where it's actually suppose to sit like the Mopars
  15. 8

* Hawaii Market Place Version 2.0*

I'm interested in the "parts not installed"
  16. 8

Integral Cams Install

Well I just zero'd them out again. Got my idle to sit at 1k'ish with a -12inhg vacuum. Dropped my idle timing to 13. I'm tired of playing with it for now. I need some dyno time and a tune. It's just a headache. But don't get me wrong. The pull is unreal. Hitting 20psi in second gear and...
  17. 8

Integral Cams Install

vacuum sits between -14 and -15... idle is ok just bouncy... i think it's just the tune... yes I have a Microtech Lt8
  18. 8

Integral cams

Anyone ever calculate the LSA on the 2.5 N/A cams? the spec sheet doesn't give enough info... at least for my knowledge base Care to explain what these number mean?
Back