Search results

1. M

2003 Mazda Protg ES 5sp, 37K, MSP/MP3 Suspension, RB Exhaust $8,800 o.b.o. (NYC)

Agreed. Greg was a great seller (I was one of the interested parties), and he answered all of my questions very thoroughly. I was just too late, and wanted to respect those "in line".
  2. M

Looking For General Information!

Thanks much Jeg. (headbang)
  3. M

Looking For General Information!

Hey, I'm looking for general information about the Protege. Is there anything on the net similar to this: http://www.mr2.com/FAQ_html.html. Currently browsing for a used protege, because I sold my MR2 and was hoping to drive a mint 97 Buick LeSabre for about a year. From the way its looking...
  4. M

17'z or 18'z?

Unless, of course, the tires are 285-335/35 (thumb)
  5. M

Where to buy steelies?

If you don't mind the steelies not being hubcentric, then can't you use almost anything thats 5x114 and has similar width and offset to the OEM mazda wheel?
  6. M

My yellow P5 just got new shoes!

Rickman - you made those Mr2 shirts in that groupbuy right??!?! The ones with the girl stepping out of the widebody on the back?
  7. M

Need help looking for wheels

Honestly I don't know. I dont even think they are available for purchase. I've never seen them on any car except for rally ones, and on Gran Turismo :) What I would do is go straight to the source - http://www.ozracing.com/oz2005/usa/home.php?lang=usa call em up and see if they can do anything...
  8. M

Newbie, Maybe...?

Thanks bro. I've just been scouring this site and google as well, looking for anything I can on the car. And I feel your sentiment on the handling issue- I've test driven an MP3 wayyy back when it first came out and was VERY impressed with the handling dynamic, steering feel, and overall driving...
  9. M

Newbie, Maybe...?

Edwin Man's Protege FAQ http://web2.iadfw.net/theman/protegefaq/ this should be a sticky! Exactly what I was looking for..thanks buddy (thumb)
  10. M

Need help looking for wheels

OZ Rally Racing OZ Rally Racing 4x4 From www.wheelspecs.com (thumb)
  11. M

Newbie, Maybe...?

Thanks guys! I was just looking for techie info mostly (off the top of my head- intake options, spring and shock options, OEM wheel offset and the distance from the body to the wheel, OEM wheel centerbore/thread pitch (12x1.5 or 1.25), websites of small P5 parts sellers.... but right now I'm...
  12. M

Show me your 205's

Bringing back an older thread (deadhorse to support a couple points paul made- Stiffer sidewalls, as far as I'm concerned as well, are heavier than softer sidewall tires. Check out edgeracing.com- they have weights for their tires, and when comparing a Falken RT-615 (falkens are notoriously...
  13. M

Another Lug Nut Poll.

I have no experience with the above. I put my trust in McGard and Gorilla splinedrive nuts. I chose them because of their registration cards- you buy, register your lugs, and if anything ever goes wrong (ie losing your wheel lock), you can just call them up and they have your information on...
  14. M

Newbie, Maybe...?

Hey all Just registered for this forum because of a strong interest in purchasing a used protege 5. No stickes for general P5 information? I guess I'll have to do the dirty work myself. Btw, I come from the Mr2 forums, and just wanted to say hello :)
Back