My yellow P5 just got new shoes!

Rickman

Contributor
:
91 NA + 09 Mazda5
After about two months of trying to find wheels that actually fit my car. I got a sweet deal at Edge Racing. And I ended up within $2 of my budget while not settling for crappy tires.

17"x7" Flik Wasp - Anthricite
with
205/40/17 Falken Ziex 512's

What you guys think?
wasps.jpg

I'll post more pics when I get them on the car.

$702 - Everything Included. Mounting, Balancing (with sticky weights), center caps, Lugs, & shipping. I ordered them on tuesday and got them friday.

Here come the pics

I'm still workin on the custom center caps, but here they are on the car.
fw06.jpg

Reactions: L8R
Wow! i've only seen Fliks on VW/Audis. Ive been lookin for a set of those exact wheels for my P5. But ive looked online couldnt find s***, where the hell did u get those! I WANT A SET!

Looks nice! Do they have those wheels in silver? I think I could rock something like that :D

I think I got the very last set they had in stock. But you can give them a call and they'll order them for you. They are the easiest company i've ever worked with.

www.edgeracing.com

Also, you're not limited to what comes up when you search for your car. Just browse the wheels and give them a call to tell them what you want. They took the wasp off of the P5 page within 10 min of my order.

Rickman said:
I think I got the very last set they had in stock. But you can give them a call and they'll order them for you. They are the easiest company i've ever worked with.

www.edgeracing.com

Also, you're not limited to what comes up when you search for your car. Just browse the wheels and give them a call to tell them what you want. They took the wasp off of the P5 page within 10 min of my order.

Sweet link! Bookmarked for future consumption :D They have some nice looking wheels... it is going to be tough to wait until spring to get 'em.

DeanSweet said:
now time to drop it but 1st you need to explain to me wth is on your sideview mirror?

You must mean this:
spazmirror.jpg

I wondered who'd be the first to say something about it.
This is the color version.
Chicken.jpg

Short Story: It's my company's mascot.

Last edited:
Thanks for the link Rickman! They even got fn01r-c's for fairly cheap. 1059.00 with tires

NP Man! I submitted my pics for there gallery, I hope they post them.

**EDIT** They did post them. I'm at the bottom of the gallery page... I love the Corrado that's just above my car...

Last edited:
nice rims specially for the price......... defiently time for a drop though.......

Hey Rickman! Care to share your opinions on the wheel/tire combo? Looking into getting a set of the Hornets, I believe, with the Falkens. Just wanted to get your opinion on the tires, and if there have been any issues with the wheels themselves (finish, etc.).
Thanks.
Sid

I love the ziex's. I actually run them on all of my cars now. (MR2, P5, MSP) and I'll be running them on my Miata as soon as I need tires again.

They are a really good all season tire with quiet road good life. There are better tires out there, but for the price these are the best bang for the buck IMO.

When I traded the P5 for the MSP, I put these on the MSP, but I changed to a 215 sized tire for better fitment. But I don't actually have these wasps anymore, they were on the MSP when I traded it in for the MX-5... That reminds me I need to put my MSP's racing harts up for sale soon.

-rick

Rickman - you made those Mr2 shirts in that groupbuy right??!?!

The ones with the girl stepping out of the widebody on the back?

Latest posts

Back