Search results

1. J

Oil Change

Very basic question for those of us that are a little bit new car challenged. How often should I change the oil, and what kind of oil is needed for the CX-5? I have had the car now for over a year but just hit 5K miles the other day. No indicators about oil change or anything else yet have...
  2. J

Turn Off Radio

Good idea. It just seems incredible to me that they can't make an off switch.
  3. J

Turn Off Radio

Are you serious? That's ridiculous. So your telling me that if I want a little peace and quiet while driving but still want to use the navigation and phone, I can't do it?
  4. J

Turn Off Radio

I just got a new 2017 GT with Premium package. I love all the gadgets but can't figure out how to turn off the radio! Is there a way to just turn it off? I figured out how to mute it, but will that also mute the navigation and phone calls? I haven't had a chance to check that, but it seems...
  5. J

What did you pay for your CX-5?

MazdaGyal, I'm also looking to buy in NJ. Can you please share what dealer you bought from and exact pricing, including MSRP, agreed on price or percent off MSRP, and doc fees. Thanks so much.
  6. J

Steering Wheel

Seems like I'm just a newbie with leather steering wheels. I'm sure I'll get used to the luxury!
  7. J

Steering Wheel

I do plan on test driving again for a longer time, now that I know which dealer has a car to actually test drive! Regarding feeling stiff. Agreed, there is no padding at all. The steering wheel I used to get to the dealer was an Odyssey which is not leather but feels quite comfortable to me...
  8. J

Steering Wheel

Just test drove the 2017 GT today. The first dealer I went to didn't have any 2017's to test drive and tried to tell me the 2016.5 was the same car! I walked out of there before the guy could get another word out. My wife and I got stuck with a strange salesman at the second the location...
  9. J

HUD: Is it worth it?

I plan on purchasing a 2017 CX-5 GT in a few weeks. The only option of the premium package that I'm interested in is the HUD. Do those who have it or test drove with it think it is worth the price, $1800?!
  10. J

HUD, is it worth it?

wrong place, sorry
Back