What did you pay for your CX-5?

That would be good price .... Does it include any package?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply. No packages. Stock touring for 25k ish. I'm considering the preferred equipment package for the Bose system but i'm not convinced its worth it yet.

Hello!

I have a local dealer that is willing to do 27,500 OTD on a 2017 CX-5 Touring.
While I didn't get the exact numbers, the 8.75% sales tax and dmv fees leave me thinking the actual sales price of the car is about 25k.

What do y'all think is that a decent price for the touring model? Does anyone have any info on any 4th of july sales cash from mazda?

Let me know!

Which dealer did you get this deal from? I'm also in SoCal (orange county) and am looking around for a 2017 cx5.

Thanks for your reply. No packages. Stock touring for 25k ish. I'm considering the preferred equipment package for the Bose system but i'm not convinced its worth it yet.

PEP seems good. Consider this for 1100 in 2016 you got the moon roof and Bose.
This year the Bose system is better and you get so much more
Parking sensors
Autoleveling headlights
Auto Dim rear view mirror (got this installed from my Toyota dealership on 2nd car - is expensive)
+ other features for 1780.

If PEP is not worth it - then no package ever is worth it.

Which dealer did you get this deal from? I'm also in SoCal (orange county) and am looking around for a 2017 cx5.

Hi.

Its Culver City Mazda. OC tax rate is less than where I live so I reckon you can get about 3-500$ more off that price.

Also, Capistrano Mazda has quoted me 28,700 +TTL (31,330 OTD for me) for a GT.

Hope that helps!

PEP seems good. Consider this for 1100 in 2016 you got the moon roof and Bose.
This year the Bose system is better and you get so much more
Parking sensors
Autoleveling headlights
Auto Dim rear view mirror (got this installed from my Toyota dealership on 2nd car - is expensive)
+ other features for 1780.

If PEP is not worth it - then no package ever is worth it.

Parking sensors? I thought those were only a dealer installed option and not well implemented.

Hi.

Its Culver City Mazda. OC tax rate is less than where I live so I reckon you can get about 3-500$ more off that price.

Also, Capistrano Mazda has quoted me 28,700 +TTL (31,330 OTD for me) for a GT.

Hope that helps!

Thanks! I'm assuming your quoted price is with loyalty rebate (since I see you currently own a 1st gen cx5)?

Thanks! I'm assuming your quoted price is with loyalty rebate (since I see you currently own a 1st gen cx5)?

No loyalty or anything like that. And I don't own a cx-5 lol. I was shoppin for one a while back I guess thats why its there on my profile thing.

Hey,

Can you guys give me some advisement? Purchasing two CX5's base touring for $ 26,983 each or $ 53,966 for both including 500 loyalty discount for each car. Out the door with fees and NYC tax is $ 29,700.91 each or $ 59,401.82 for both. Is this a good deal?

I am buying cash for one, and putting down $ 10,000 for the other. I want to take advantage of the 1.9% and have a 799 credit score.

Thank you in advance

Hey,

Can you guys give me some advisement? Purchasing two CX5's base touring for $ 26,983 each or $ 53,966 for both including 500 loyalty discount for each car. Out the door with fees and NYC tax is $ 29,700.91 each or $ 59,401.82 for both. Is this a good deal?

I am buying cash for one, and putting down $ 10,000 for the other. I want to take advantage of the 1.9% and have a 799 credit score.

Thank you in advance

Hey, I'm in the NYC area too, you can do much better if you bought in Jersey. I just bought last week.

MazdaGYal, did you pay NY or NJ tax?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey,

Thank you in advance

You forgot to mention what colors you are buying as there is a $595 difference between say the black and soul red.

MazdaGyal,
I'm also looking to buy in NJ. Can you please share what dealer you bought from and exact pricing, including MSRP, agreed on price or percent off MSRP, and doc fees. Thanks so much.

Hey, I'm in the NYC area too, you can do much better if you bought in Jersey. I just bought last week.

Sales tax is based on where you register the car right so if your only address is NY you're paying NY tax..extra in higher local municipalities ie NYC far as I know else we'd all drive to Deleware and save an extra 5%.

Last edited:
I was just wondering. In Ohio if you buy a car in a city with a lower tax you pay the tax where you live to stop people from trying to get around it. Not sure how it works across state lines.

Sales tax is based on where you register the car right so if your only address is NY you're paying NY tax..extra in higher local municipalities ie NYC far as I know else we'd all drive to Deleware and save an extra 5%.

Correct. Bought mine in Va, reg in SC, thank gawd, $300 max sales tax here. Would've cost me like $1800 more if I had to pay Va tax. Whew!

I was just wondering. In Ohio if you buy a car in a city with a lower tax you pay the tax where you live to stop people from trying to get around it. Not sure how it works across state lines.

Nope you pay the sales tax of where you reside. Trust me if the reverse were true I'd buy in Delaware lol or where Nelson lives haha. Tax is a killer!

$300 max sales tax? Wh-at? Seriously? Damn! My BFF just moved to Columbia. She's going to like that.

Back