Search results

1. O

For Sale Enkei Fujins with Bridgestone snow tires

Hello, Snow tire set up: For sale are my Enkei Fujins are 17” x 7.5” x 50et Bridgestone DM-V tires are sized 225/65/17 Im located in NJ and happy to split some driving. I ran these on my CX5. Asking $650 Rick
  2. O

2017~2024 Swapping seats, anyone interested? 2019

Hello, I may buy a GT-R but don*t like the seats. Anyone with a newish Touring be willing to swap seats with me if I pull the trigger? Rick
  3. O

Super dissatisfied with the CX-5 2.5 Turbo Part 2

Well I drove the turbo a few days ago and the engine behaves exactly like it does in the 9. It is so neutered, no fun to be found anywhere in the power band. Im passing. I also had issue with the seat. Whats with the seam that runs right under your butt? It felt like I was sitting on a wire...
  4. O

Super dissatisfied with the CX-9 2.5 Turbo

So we have a 14 GT and with the exception of the front seat comfort (bad), we dig the car. I looked forward to swapping it with the new turbo next year so I drove the cx9 signature. Now I understand the 9 is heavier but the new turbo is a real pig. I read sketchy reviews of the new cx5 turbo...
  5. O

Winter set up?

Hello, I'm thinking about setting up my CX-5 with a dedicated winter set up. I own an 09 MX-5 and always planned to install 17"x9" Enkei wheels. My favs are the 17/9/48 offset PF01 SS. So my question is will 235/65/17 Blizzaks be too wide for the CX-5 for effective winter traction and will...
  6. O

What mileage did you have at oil change #1?

I'm at 3K. The dealer just told me 5K I have the big engine. Rick
  7. O

Upgraded Fog Light Bulb suggestions please.

I was cruising on Highway Rte 80 a few evenings ago when I came upon some dense fog. Traffic slowed to 15 mph and I wasn't happy with my fog lights. Visibility was 15'. I have a non HID car. I need some bulb upgrade suggestions. Also, I'm open to yellow if folks think its the best option...
  8. O

Any interest in some cherry Enkei RPF1s?

I know a guy... Rick
  9. O

Show us your Tint...

Hello, I have a new 14 liquid GT. Enkei wheels showed up today, 4" tips are in the mail, roof rack is getting installed next week, last thing we need is tint. So if you would be so kind, show us your tint. Please include all details: % and $. I'd also like to know if you over did it and...
  10. O

Best tire installation in NJ/Philly?

Hello, I just bought new rims and don want the local slackers scratching them up. Who do you trust in the NJ/Philly area? Thanks, Rick
  11. O

Dialed In: 19/8.5/19s with 235/55/19s Last chance for opinions...

Black Enkei Raijins with 235/55/19 Bridgestone Ecopia 422 H/L. Any experience with the Bridgestones?
  12. O

After lots of reading, which size 19s?

Hello, Raijin 19/8/40 or Raijin 19/8.5/35s? What tire size would you go with. I'm picking up my grey awd GT tomorrow, H&R springs to follow next week. Thanks, Rick
  13. O

Moderators! Can't send PM to Buncar

I'm receiving them just fine. Help me out if you can. Thanks Rick
  14. O

What vendor should I use for the H&R springs?

BUNCAR call me, IM won't send my messages, I'm in Baltimore until Saturday AM at Hopkins Champ Camp staying at Doubletree, I want your springs. If someone can IM buncar with my cell number, I'll buy you a beer. Thanks, Rick 908-399-3270
  15. O

What is the GT 19" wheel/tire package worth

I wasn't considering a GT but I had plans to purchase after market rims and tires. If I buy a FWD GT and sell the OEM 19s, I may get close enough to a touring AWD to justify the GT. So what are folks getting for 19s with tires with less than 500 miles on them? Thanks, Rick in CNJ
  16. O

Is this a good deal?

Touring all wheel drive w/ wheel locks MSRP with dest. is $26,750, dealer is selling it for $25,000 which includes my $500 loyalty rebate. What say thee? Rick
  17. O

Owner loyalty rebate?

Hello, Is Mazda offering an owner loyalty rebate on the CX-5 in addition to the financing deal? I also own a NC2. Thanks, Rick
  18. O

my test drive impressions: white/black GT automatic AWD

Hello All, I drove the CX5 today and overall i liked it. Positives are the white paint was beautiful. It reminded me of the '89 Porsche 911 Turbo pearl, outstanding in the bright sunshine, lots going on, my favorite by far. [also saw liquid, the color of my NC2, black, dark red and dark...
  19. O

CX5 towing numbers Australia vs USA

Edmunds reports the USA 4 cyl gasser tow rating is 2000 lbs Mazda Austrialia rates both the diesel and gasser at 1800 kg or over 3900 lbs What gives? I tow two waverunners, with trailer comes in a little over 2000 lbs, with my 08 pilot. do you think i can tow them with diesel CX5? Wheelbases...
  20. O

Lowering springs or coilovers?

Anyone plan on lowering the CX5? I don't know how the suspension is set up, is it even possible?
Back